No love for Sonic's original friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luminous said:
Autosaver said:
This is what I meant

And [i]IN[/i] SA....What about S3&K? He knows Sonics not evil!

Yeah maybe it was an accident. Above message as more clear...with aided help...
Knuckles knows that Sonic isn't evil, but he thinks that Sonic has an Emerald shard and won't give it up.

Yeah I guess...... but would you try to kill your friend if someone told you if he your game?

Autosaver said:
Luminous said:
Autosaver said:
This is what I meant

And [i]IN[/i] SA....What about S3&K? He knows Sonics not evil!

Yeah maybe it was an accident. Above message as more clear...with aided help...
Knuckles knows that Sonic isn't evil, but he thinks that Sonic has an Emerald shard and won't give it up.

Yeah I guess...... but would you try to kill your friend if someone told you if he your game?

thats a debate right their and so many flaws will pop up.

I think the archie comics may pop up some questions as well...the old ones that is.

Autosaver said:
Sonic Adventure is Knuckles's second (I think) game. He won't know Sonic well enough to have a good idea of his character.
And besides, Knuckles is the kind of person that believes in brute force. He always acts aggressively.

Luminous said:
Autosaver said:
Sonic Adventure is Knuckles's second (I think) game. He won't know Sonic well enough to have a good idea of his character.
And besides, Knuckles is the kind of person that believes in brute force. He always acts aggressively.

Um...its like Knuckles 4th game.

Sonic saved Knuckles in one of the games too....after Knuckles was trapped.
(STT)

Old characters....

I still want Fang to return. And who's to say that the scrapped characters can't be brought back and re-developed? Look how the Chaotix turned out!

But.... I'm feeling oddly fond of a heavily remembered Sonic R character that should come back for the heckuvit.

Tails and Knuckles.... Great buds. Team Sonic is made up of the best characters from the old-school games...

Autosaver said:

(STT)
Second game in the main Sonic series. (S1, S2,S3,SK,SA, SA2, etc.) Actually, Sonic and Knuckles doesn't count as a separate game. It was only until the second part of the big game that Knuckles realized Sonic was good. Then, he never saw Sonic again until Sonic Adventure.

Luminous said:
Autosaver said:

(STT)
Second game in the main Sonic series. (S1, S2,S3,SK,SA, SA2, etc.) Actually, Sonic and Knuckles doesn't count as a separate game. It was only until the second part of the big game that Knuckles realized Sonic was good. Then, he never saw Sonic again until Sonic Adventure.

Humm..... I guess your right excluding a lot of other Knuckle's games XD

Autosaver said:
Also your right about SA2B,but for whatever reason they turned him into a rapguy/gangster.

Fixed.

As for the topic I think that Tails was more important in Sonic Unleashed then he has been in some of the new games before as he actally helps out.

As for Knuckles I can't really say.

Autosaver said:
Sonic Blast,Sonic Triple Trouble,Sonic 3D Blast,Lock on games...(KTH2.BS)
Lock-on games aren't real games. You know, it could be that Knuckles will befriend (or fight) Sonic to protect the emeralds.

Luminous said:
Autosaver said:
Sonic Blast,Sonic Triple Trouble,Sonic 3D Blast,Lock on games...(KTH2.BS)
Lock-on games aren't real games. You know, it could be that Knuckles will befriend (or fight) Sonic to protect the emeralds.

I know they don't count..(Besides S3&K the real story)

And Knuckles has an emerald locator,if it isn't beeping at Sonic.. :P

Bouncey said:
Autosaver said:
Also your right about SA2B,but for whatever reason they turned him into a rapguy/gangster.

If only music had anything to do with the character.

The generic Knuckles conversation in this topic is baffling, I'm pretty sure 90% of the Sonic games have absolutely nothing to do with eachother.

GREG THE CAT said:
I still want Fang to return. And who's to say that the scrapped characters can't be brought back and re-developed? Look how the Chaotix turned out!

Yes, look at how they turned out. Espio sounds like Shadow, Vector finds the computer room and Charmy is one of the most annoying characters ever created.

Sorry, but I don't see how them being brought back was a good thing.

Sonic never woke up from that lounge chair in Station Square, everything that transpired afterwards is a horrible, horrible fabrication spawned by the devil himself in a bid to spread searing retardation and stupidity across the globe, until the mass populus are nothing more than quivering wrecks, rife for harvesting.

To some extent, this has suceeded

Cue said:
GREG THE CAT said:

Yes, look at how they turned out. Espio sounds like Shadow, Vector finds the computer room and Charmy is one of the most annoying characters ever created.

Sorry, but I don't see how them being brought back was a good thing.
I'm sorry... I was talking about the SH version of Chaotix Detective Agency... The new Team from 4Kids is laughably bad.

FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM. <----Cannot resist saying this.

Chaotix Detective Agency

In all honesty, I would like to see more of their agency at work in future games (just not poorly preformed).

Charmey is annoying, I agree. But Chaotix has made a good come back at least. Though I felt sorry for them in their STH apperance. They destroyed Vector's voice on a few parts, and true, Espio sounds to similar to Shadow.

yea and silver is just plain stupid for listening to strangers. also knux was in knuckles chaotix. for reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back