• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

FlameSonic.wad

Do you think its a good start

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• eh...

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And don't forget to puncuate. Wow, I keep correcting you, but it's so you don't get banned.

:| Man, I haven't been on so long, I forgot the rules, but I'm back and I'm glad of it.(I Hope I don't screw up again.)

Alright, listen, I looked at the sprites of this character, and I agree with alot of people in this topic. This wad does look alot like my character.
I highly suggest that you should change how your character looks, unless if you want to have your character being mocked by other people. I see things in these sprites that look alot like my character, so you should really change them. :?

Its really your desicion...

These critisism post are stupid, this wad looks almost nothing like flame, it looks like an erupting volcano, in sonic form. I will wad it together if you finish the sprites and send them to me in a zip.

Connor said:
These critisism post are stupid, this wad looks almost nothing like flame, it looks like an erupting volcano, in sonic form. I will wad it together if you finish the sprites and send them to me in a zip.

No, these posts arent stupid. This character does look alot like me... I mean look: He has that yellow stripe down the middle of his head, And the color of his body is red! :|

Connor said:
Big deal, there are only 2 things in common flame, it wont be to much hassle.

He is Right, there are only 2 things the same but did you look at the pic. I said to look at? And second of all, Before I knew about sbr2 or the Srb2 forums OR you Flame The Hedgehog, I thought up of Flame Sonic.

True Hyper Sonic said:
Just have to deal with it. Although most people will play Flame_the_Hedgehog's more, since those two are identical.

Flame the Hedgehogs will be played more, becuase his looks cooler, but I was wanting to make Flame Sonic and let people play as him,(I don't know why)and to spice things up, my character used to have Black sunglasses. 8) Which is true.The Reason why I can't do it is because my XWE is screwed up in case you're wondering why I can't make them myself.

Well if you made all the sprites< not the parts> and sent them<thats about 180 in total> i could make it into a wad.

I did send them to you. they must not have got to ur profile yet. I dunno, I only know that I sent you the sprites, oh, and Can you manage making new super music for super flame sonic. I sent that as well.And 180 Sprites?!?! :eek: wow, I had sent you simple sprites, that should be able to be made in one, two, three, or four days. I sounded stupid because he's probably not talking about 180 sprites.)

Well, i may be able to do something with them. If i get a little more info on the char i could make it cool. Say, no water skip perhaps, just to start. :wink:

I had three Ideas for Flame Sonic's Identity.

First:Eggman had Sonic's DNA and he was trying to make another Sonic to stop Sonic from always beating him,and While he left the area open(by the way, his base was near lava) and when metal sonic saw this, he knocked sonic's DNA into the lava, which made flame sonic.

Second:In the world where Blaze Lives, Blaze was 5 years old and then, Blaze's mom got pregnat and instead of another cat, it was a hedgehog.
Flame Sonic Quote:I Pesonally like this one because Blaze has Flame Powers.

Last (best):A long time ago when the world was in turmoil, Flame Sonic had been a young Hedgehog and he was the only one who could weild the chaos crystals (there are seven of them and one chaos crystal equals seven chaos emeralds) and he needed to stop the evil behind all this and while he was fighting this ultimate evil, he got knocked out and knocked into a mountian and he was in crystalized in a deep sleep by the crystals,
100's of years later Sonic was running and found him, what sonic didn't know, but Flame Sonic knew, that Flame Sonic was his ancestor but waited a long time to tell him.

Those are the three backgrounds for flame Sonic.

Any of them are really good, but personally i like the last best. I could use these backgrounds and make it into a storyline!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back