OLDC Resuming for May/June 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I know the deadline for the contest submission?

OLDC Contest Rules said:
All contest submissions are due by 7:00 PM local time in the eastern time zone of the United States on the last day of every other month. Because of Daylight Saving Time, this is GMT-4 on April 30th, June 30th, August 31st, and October 31st, and GMT-5 on December 31st and February 28th/29th.

Any late submissions entered before the compilation is created might be included, but there is no guarantee of this, so please get your entry in on time. Entries that miss the cut-off will be entered into the next contest period. If, for any reason, the contest deadline is extended, an announcement will be made announcing the extension. The deadline will never be cut short.
If you want to know more, click here.

Yep, that would be correct.

So in other words, as of today we still have another two months to go before the actual OLDC starts.

A simple question:

In the rules, it is wrote that we can't submit a level that was already released, but can we submit a content (A lua script) with the level that was already released (by myself, for instance)

Last edited:
That rule is there to prevent people from just submitting old levels they made three years ago, and instead making something actually new with the intention of entering it in the contest.

So long as you're not copy/pasting from the Releases section or past OLDCs, you should be fine.

So basically, I can release my Lua script when it'll be done, and use it for my OLDC entry, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back