DashFox's Source Code Question Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
DashFox2007 said:
18) If I were to make an exe mod, how would I upload the source code to the SVN?
You would need to ask Alam or Logan for an account. You don't need to, though. Just put the source in a Zip and have it as a seperate download to the binary.

DashFox2007 said:
19) Where in the source code does it tell SRB2 to play a random sound effect before exiting the game?
I think it was X_String.c, where X is a letter that I forgot.

Some more questions:

20) What extra devpacks do I need in order to compile SRB2JTE's source code from the SVN? I have all the devpacks needed to compile the regular source code for SRB2, Flame said something about me needing an IIRC devpack or something, do I need anything else?

21) Where in the source code does it tell srb2 to use a floor for menu boxes?

DashFox2007 said:
Some more questions:

20) What extra devpacks do I need in order to compile SRB2JTE's source code from the SVN? I have all the devpacks needed to compile the regular source code for SRB2, Flame said something about me needing an IIRC devpack or something, do I need anything else?

DirectX 5.0+ SDK, FMOD 3.75 and NASM

I'll Begin said:
Wait. Direct X? Is that for what I think it's for?
..... my god, you are really dumb, more then the *shot*
DirectSound for Sound Effects and DirectDraw to paint the rendered video buffer

New Question: I can't find the code for the black translucent overlay for the main menu.

When ever you go into srb2 and press a button at the title screen, the background gets darker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back