Pooka.wad (Dig Dug)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDSunshine

Is a Cyan Sonic in SRB2
Have you ever played Dig Dug? Do you remember the little tomato dudes that hopped around underground? Well, now he's hopped his way right into SRB2!

Eggman's heavy machinery has caused all of the poor Pooka's tunnels to cave in! Now they want revenge!

Modern tailed version:
fypduw.png

2ui9jx3.png

5k34ll.png

nla174.png

sbhook.png

16j08ev.png

20s7m09.png

Classic tailed version:
2cs8geh.png

v6q63d.png

rr6xdg.png

Attachments

• Pooka.zip
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,968
Last edited:
Where do I do that at?

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Alright Zip'd and attached.

Everything seems to work. Too bad you couldn't make him pop like in Dig dug when he dies. The waiting animations shouldn't just be floating eyes.

Yes, indeed fawfulfan. He is improving a lot.

I hope that he can make more characters.

Oh and by the way: POOKA ON SRB2 = AWESOME

WOW! Very Nice! I like how to decided to put two Pookas in one pack. But i have one concern.....where are his abillitys?

He doesn't have any. Anyway, for the boredom frames, I was trying to simulate what the Pookas look like when they are going through the ground in Dig Dug. Imma do the same with Fygar.

Aww......I thought it would be cool if he could break through walls like Knuckles. But that abillity would be for Dig Dug himself. How about being able to walk through walls! But that would be hard to put into Srb2 its self. Im out of ideas lol.

Last edited:
He doesn't have any. Anyway, for the boredom frames, I was trying to simulate what the Pookas look like when they are going through the ground in Dig Dug. Imma do the same with Fygar.

Actually, I think it would make more sense to allow Pooka to spindash, and use his waiting frames as spindash frames instead. It would be cool because, among other things, he would look like that while going through Bustable Blocks.

Than I would have to replace nojumpspin with spindash, and it would look weird for him to do that while jumping.

Oh, right.

God, I hate the character system for 2.0.

Say, TDSunshine, is there a way I could ask you something in private? Only you seem to have PMing disabled.

Last edited:
I did not play this wad yet but I just know that the waiting animation can make it very cheap in Hide and seek...

I did not play this wad yet but I just know that the waiting animation can make it very cheap in Hide and seek...

Bah, like Knux isn't :P

But if Knux couldn't climb walls, it just removes an element from H&S... Though, with Pooka's animation, it at least makes him a feasible choice for H&S too.

Meh, this is really underpowered. I end up sucking in netgames when I play as it. :(

Could you give it a speed of 31? Or at least give him a higher jump. (Maybe jump height 130?)

I have an idea for an ability, how about flying? The animation can be Pooka inflating like in the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back