• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

(WIP) Guess who from Portal 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra

It's Wheatley as an MD2!

I need some ideas, like should he have animations? Or should he just stay like that?

I find the idea of Wheatley just rolling harmlessly through the levels amusing.

Although: Do my eyes deceive me, or are the normals on the left (his right) side of the model a little messed up? Not sure if that'll show up in SRB2.

I find the idea of Wheatley just rolling harmlessly through the levels amusing.

Although: Do my eyes deceive me, or are the normals on the left (his right) side of the model a little messed up? Not sure if that'll show up in SRB2.

Rolling around would be funny, and the thing does not show in SRB2, but the sides of the spherical part and the back look a little weird.

Metal-Rawr said:
YES YES YES YES

Now make Space Core. And P-Body. :3

I have all the cores modelled, and also GLaDOS.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure he might be referencing to GLaDOS being a boss or something of the like.

Wait, frames? It's an MD2. It's a model...
Or models do need something called "frames"? Not AFAIK.
EDIT: MEANWHILE, AT SPORE; I did a lil' something.

They totally do. Models in SRB2 get a single pose for every situation where a sprite would get a frame.

Anyway, don't you get closer to six or eight frames for just the walking animation? I'm pretty sure you can still set it so that he doesn't hit his running frames without supersneakers.

Fighting, fighting, fighting. The running frames will be something like the jumping roll for sonic or something with just 4 frames.
Also:
I find Wheatley harmlessly rolling around the levels amusing.
His walking and running animations will be rolling, aswell as the roll rolling of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back