• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Return of the Wire Frames *gasp*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliwood

I decided to take some time out of My life to recreate what we once knew of as "Syko's Wire Frames" Well, since Syko doesn't want to give us his wire frames that were probably lost and/or deleted, I'm going to make the Wire Frames myself so they will be known as "Eliwood's Wire Frames" I have no download link yet, but I do have 1 image since I just did it a couple seconds ago, And Knowledge or Help would be liked.
playa1uk3.png
playa2a8oz5.png
playa3a7dx0.png
playa4a6cv6.png
playa5rq5.png

lunapic123480239651696xi7.gif

It might resemble Syko's but I really made this one. I will be posting more Images as I get more Done, but as of Right now, This is my Only One
Edit: I also Forgot, I'll Also do every Single Frame, Including Super Frame, Tails Flying, and Knuckles Gliding, I'm that much awesomer than Syko.

EL GASP! More Wire Frames :D
I now have all Standing Frames Done! *Victory dance*

Here is A character (Of Mine) Based of Sonic, compared to a random Character I made with the Wire Frame Compared to A Sonic Based Character with More Work Put into it.
playa1lc9.png
wireframemande8.png
playb1gi9.png

wirefxb7.png

Cat.png

knuckleswireframebz6.png

Which one looks better? The Sonic Edits, or The Wire Frame Edit?
Edit: I made one Myself because No one responded with Something, but you can still make one, If it's better than mine (Which it will) Then I'll replace it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how many other people will agree with me, but I think this is cool. I would recommend actually putting a grid inside the frame, though.

All standing Frames are Done! Yay! I will soon post(Edit Really) an example of what Wire Frames could Do and what Happened when you used Sonic's Base! (The Sonic's base is from Mine)
Also, Don't say which looks better Colorfully, I want to know which looks more Original

Well I see a problem, you based to head on the front and back sprite to fir the top sspike of Sonic's, you need to shorten that out. Anyway, this will be of help. SonicRE's spines are getting in the ay of me making a good wad.

Make the heads rounder and less octagon-like. That what most people hated about them last time.

Eliwood said:

Neither, really, the sonic edits are recolours and the wire frame edit looks like a blob of colour forming a blurred human being.

Cue said:
Eliwood said:

Neither, really, the sonic edits are recolours and the wire frame edit looks like a blob of colour forming a blurred human being.

I agree,it doesn't look that good.
Sonic Edits are really disliked.
And I'm sure those human looking things will get low scores.

Autosaver said:
Cue said:
Eliwood said:

I agree,it doesn't look that good.
Sonic Edits are really disliked.
And I'm sure those human looking things will get low scores.

Thirded. The "human" thing made from the wire frame has almost no shading. It also looks wierd without ears, hands, a nose, or a mouth.

Well, I want to get rid of the Wire Frame Example That I used, can Someone, Using one of My Wire Frames, Make a better Example as to why to use Wire Frames instead of Sonic?
You can use Any angle. I'll be adding PLAY B and C frames so you could use those

But there is nt going to be a wad out of it. It's going to be used as a character base to make other character wads. And anyway, if Hyper did this, this would be a bit better, just the head.

Oh, so it IS going the be used as sort of a character maker. Ever think about making a character maker similar to furry doll make, but for srb2, and better?

Eh, I was thinking of making a program like that (remember, Furry Doll maker is made by gen8hedgehog (O_o)), you only make one frame with different add-on parts which attatch automatically. You get to change your species and even create templates for your own. Then all the info gets compiled into a .txt file which another program reads which makes the pictures and forms it either into a wad or folder (depending on choice) but that'd be a bit much. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back