Chaos Zone level pack: new release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tets

one rude dude
You read it here, folks. Chaos Zone has been officially updated to version .2 (for lack of better version numbering). New features include Frigid Peak, various changes to Metal Wasteland, and the addition of emblems for each zone.

The Chaos Zone site is linked in my sig space (or may be found here: http://www.sepwich.com/tets/cz.htm), you will find there the newest release of Chaos Zone. Have fun now.

I notice that in every level I play O_O well this is quite a bug :( However, I only see the red lines in custom levels that don't have a missing line. and normally near doors.

See, I told you all I would miss something obvious. But I don't have a clue how that particular bug came about in that door, seeing as I never did anything to that linedef since the first release.

And those springs are meant to be yellow, and would get you somewhere if I had not screwed with the floor heights in that area. Fun.

Tets it's not your fault. It's something I noticed in alot of the srb2 levels when I upgraded. :( red lines. and junk

Right. I fixed a bunch of dumb mistakes, one of which caused the game to skip right over Frigid Peak act 1. If you downloaded the pack before this post, get it again.

This level pack just keeps on getting better and better...
Only problem I am having is the way all these level packs are going, its just the same set of themes with new level designs...
But its not like we can do too much about that...
I'm still hoping for a nice sand level...

This is much Better then the older version well done keep it up!. I've got 6 emblems 5 x tails 1 x Knuckles and 4 chaos emeralds! :D :D :D

Frigid peak Zone is the Best world i've played in a loooooong time! :D

That monitor is meant to be sitting on the ice directly above it. I don't know why, but every time I set it back up there, by the time I check back it's down on the bottom again.

EDIT: Re-uploaderized, I fixed the problems Mystic posted about. If they really bothered you, or you just want to stay as up to date as possible for netgames or something, download it again.

What do you mean by default? I used my trusty mouse and the basic jump + forward/backward setup. No strafing involved, since I've yet to stop sucking at that aspect.

O.o

Me, I couldn't live without being able to strafe. How do you get by not strafing? It's, like, such a good habit to get into.

I can't even play that old SRB2 Xmas demo because it lack strafing. I always fling myself off the edge.
Edit and back on topic:
srb200223vt.png

Is there supposed to be something in that area? I went through the trouble of hopping off a Crawla, but was met with nothing. :( (I'm talking about that box up on the wall)

Shuffle said:
I can't even play that old SRB2 Xmas demo because it lack strafing. I always fling myself off the edge.
Edit and back on topic:
srb200223vt.png

Is there supposed to be something in that area? I went through the trouble of hopping off a Crawla, but was met with nothing. :( (I'm talking about that box up on the wall)

I think that is an emblem location for one of the characters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back