EarthBound - The movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look, another topic about a fake movie.

That's right, this is fake. Clearly. Though the premise should've probably been enough of an indicator, it's further indicated by the inconsistant quality (that Nintendo logo was a dead giveaway), the non-widescreen (and extremely basic-looking) text, and the fact that an Earthbound film is mentioned nowhere on Nintendo's site. I'm sure the clips were all from existing movies as well. Oh, and the tags include the words "fan made". HMM.

You should really be ashamed for falling for this.

I could actually even name off a few movies the clips were from it was that unconvincing.

-Diary of a Wimpy Kid
-Percy Jackson
-Aliens in the Attic

You should have recognized those right off the bat.

Didn't watch any of those movies.
Most of the clips were from the movie trailers of aforementioned movies.

However, I did have the displeasure of watching Aliens in the Attic.

But yeah, keep an eye out on those troll videos, Auto. You never know when they be lurking.

Let's see, If i'm not mistaken, I also see Zathura, Bedtime Stories, and Bridge to Teribithia (I think).

The title cards were also clear giveaways. They were in a font you could just type on a computer. Genuine previews usually have their own dramatic and detailed fonts, not to mention animated transitions far beyond PowerPoint quality.

If I didn't know any better I would think Autosaver knew it was a fake but made a topic anyway.

Even the video Blue Warrior posted that admitted it was a fake looked better.

The title cards were also clear giveaways. They were in a font you could just type on a computer. Genuine previews usually have their own dramatic and detailed fonts, not to mention animated transitions far beyond PowerPoint quality.

They're actually the title cards from Earthbound itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back