You wake up as the opposite gender and you have to go to school..

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that odd. I mean, I'm sure most people here have wondered at least once what it would be like to not be your own gender.

I'd stay home and I'd Try to figure out how I can change back, After I find a solution I'd just enjoy my day as a Girl.

In case there is no solution, I'd be freaked out and I'd have to get used to it.

It's not that odd. I mean, I'm sure most people here have wondered at least once what it would be like to not be your own gender.

I have wondered.

Last edited:

Wrong word I guess.

It would probably be drastically different as a girl at school. You also can be very flexible in gym. But, you would feel a bit weaker.
Edit: I'll explain my post more.
Boys are generally stronger then girls. But girls are usually more flexible. Just look around you at school. Even the presidential fitness testing shows low requirements for boys in flex exercises and less muscle requirements for girls. If I was a girl, the activities I always played will be harder to do. Though, there are some upsides.

Girls are generally more flexible. Therefore, I can enjoy Yoga and Gymnastics. Without breaking my back.

Now onto other things.

I really wonder? Would I gossip around with all my friends? Would I go get my nails done and braid each others hair? That seems like a high chance of happening.

Reactions
------
I'd be myself right? People might freak out that I just changed genders over night! Wouldn't you if your best friend changed genders?

Last edited:
At first, I probably won't even notice for about 3 seconds from coming back from the dead. Then, cue freaking the hell out for about 15 minutes before trying to figure out the particulars: did the timeline just get altered and I was /always/ female?

If so, then presumably all the details involved in my life would have already been in accordance and don't need to be worried about. I would probably cut class that day (upside to college!) unless there was something immediately pressing like an important test or a class today actually checks attendance, in order to reorient myself and figure out what exactly the past me did, and start getting used to being the opposite gender.

If not, then I'll have a hell of a lot of explaining to do as to why I'm a resident in a male-only college dorm, and probably go through a lot of red tape changing everything and attempting to explain to my friends what just is going on.

In any case, it would cause a lot of extra complication in the short-term, although I guess eventually I'd get used to it, learn a lot, and possibly not want to go back after a certain point if it were possible. I'd still be mostly my same old self, despite the circumstances although my personality would drift slightly over time.

Major tl;dr post! :D

For purpose of options, how about:

1. You are the only one aware of it, because history has been rewritten to have you always that gender.
  2. You are the only one aware, because noone recognizes you.
  3. Others are aware and the government wants to experiment on you.

Just because I'm curious...

What if you undergo any type of surgery while transformed? When / If you turn back, would you be your original self?

This is turning into a right Doctor Who thread.

Timey Wimey Wibbly Wobbly ball of stuff.

How about seeing a scientist dude, giving him a few DNA and stuff samples, so he can study them? That stuff is basically shapeshifting, and who doesn't want to be able to shapeshift? I'd try to harness it so I could do it voluntarily into anything.

Last edited:
Oh, if I was a girl going to school would be the last thing on my list. I'd still go out though.
You know, I'm not sure. Things would be pretty messed up. I wouldn't even get a date because all the guys know I used to be one of them. Or maybe they wouldn't care? Hmm. I think I would enjoy being a girl more, but I don't know. Would I be straight? Not-straight? Would I still go to school? If I had a choice, would I stay this way? (probably if I was attractive to at least myself)

So much to think about.

I would hope nobody I know saw me at first (Especially in my own house), and depending on the age I was at the time:

1. Go to school and get odd looks from people as everyone thinks I don't go to this school, eventually getting kicked out. Later proceeding to live on the streets due to not having enough money to take care of myself.

2. Go to school and become the oddest thing to ever happen there, only to slowly drown in my own misery of being unable to change myself at will. I would wonder what my parents thought about it, and hope they didn't think I was an impostor.

3. Go to work and get odd looks from people thinking I don't work there, eventually getting kicked out. Later proceeding to live on the streets due to not having enough money to take care of myself.

4. Go to work and give everyone there a heart attack. (Accidental)

5. Shrug it off and live the few remaining years of life I have.

Last edited:
It´d be a living hell, no football, having everything explained the simplist way and not being able to talk about sports or weapons, just hair dying and sexy boys.

Awful experience if it was permanent.

It´d be a living hell, no football, having everything explained the simplist way and not being able to talk about sports or weapons, just hair dying and sexy boys.

Awful experience if it was permanent.
Trolling is bad.

Wrong word I guess.

It would probably be drastically different as a girl at school. You also can be very flexible in gym. But, you would feel a bit weaker.
You too, quit screwing up chances at decent discussion.

Well...I wake up and drag myself out of bed. I go to the bathroom and well...lets just say after I get over the shock of what happened I'd make a mental note to sit on the toilet next time. Then I would rub my eyes and pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Then truthfully I think I'd call 911 and tell them that I had gone CRAZY! Or I would after a while realize I wasn't dreaming and that I really did have breasts and ummm, "other changes", and just go with it... No, I'd would probably notice I was different when I looked in the mirror, but I would be definately thinking: "WAIT its for 1 day right!?"

But its never gonna happen so does it really matter what I would do?

PS: I think to make it more interesting, ask "WOULD YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO REMAIN THE OPPOSITE GENDER?"

My answer would be: "I'm perfectly happy being a guy"

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

yes I agree, I have wondered what it would be like to be a girl, but my decision would still be the same: "I'm perfectly happy being a guy."

Last edited:
"WOULD YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO REMAIN THE OPPOSITE GENDER?"

I would much rather have the ability to switch at will, or at least switch every 24 hours. However if that was not possible then I would choose to keep my original gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back