Markers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daejien

Where do you put the S_START and S_END markers when creating a character I used a bunch of Sonic sprites I ripped off of Sonic 3 and Knuckles... and well I have the S_SKIN and OBJECTCFG for him... but the only one problem is whenever I load him... I get the normal srb2 sonic, someone please help me on this...

I've tried before and after all the images... but then the S_SKIN data doesn't work, I've made it so that this particular sonic will have the speed, acceleration, handling, jump height and ability of a true hyper sonic... plus he can light dash and throw rings... but all he does is handle exactly like normal sonic... I'm using XWE because I couldn't get my hands on a different Windows based Lump editor... and I really hate MS-DOS...

Basically what I'm trying to say is how can I get the S_SKIN and OBJECTCFG lumps to work and at the same time get all the sprites to work properly too?

You can't edit the existing Sonic skin's stats, only his sprites. You'll have to make a new character if you want to make him overpowered like that.

Um what I was doing was using Sonic 3 and Knuckles Sprites for that... but I'll try and start making my two characters now... but first I want to test what this game considers max...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back