My Tails Over Power has messed it's self up somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.

csmgiw

I am useing XWE and I am making a huge over powered tails but when he stands still and goes into his falling animation and when he should use it it sais no valid sprite please help me!!!

Thank you

-csmgiw

Overpowered recolors or edits are frowned upon, so I recommend you mke something from scratch.

Look I am A noob in a box for $5.95 I take baby steps that and i have no time to create 180 some odd sprites ok...

School out this friday so mabey i will have time

Also I don't see people going down on HMS123311 and he was both!!

Note no offence on the creator of HMS123311 Cause i cant play the game with out him

The problem is how XWE handled the animation frames. Do you have the latest beta of XWE? if so go into View -> options, then select the entry list tab. then check "Don't auto capitalize lump names".

After you do this scroll to the bottom where your falling animation frames are (labled with A and B). what you want to do down there is change all the A's into a's and the B's into b's. after that the animations should be fixed.

I was not going to put it on the web it is for my own use

I must be using an older version cause thats not in the options menu

Then live with a broken wad. It's not like it's a good one anyway. Learn to play SRB2 properly and use the perfectly good Tails that the game supplies for you.

thats who i beat the game with firse this is just for fun that and i will re-make the sprites once i get the powers working

ok...

That's just gross, who would want to go down on THAT?

BTW, you guys are all coming down on him a bit hard. Sure, recolors suck, but he said he's not going to release it. It's just for testing the waters.

Shuffle said:
BTW, you guys are all coming down on him a bit hard. Sure, recolors suck, but he said he's not going to release it. It's just for testing the waters.

Thank you

also where can i get the new XWE I want him to work, like his super form

ok I did what you told me to by lower caseing the A's and B's now it is saying that TAILA5A8 is missing rotation points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back