Creating a Custom Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh, S_START and S_END? Sprites between the markers.

And if you didn't want that, socs. SOCedit.exe should be in your SRB2 directory somewhere, though you may need to extract the source. Remember, READ ME FIRST.

Make a brand new wad, to do this open up XWE, select file from the top menu and choose new, name your wad whatever you would like and save it to your computer, next select entry from the top menu and choose new, name the new entry S_START, then you import the sprites from your computer and put S_END at the end of it, or you could open up the srb2.srb file from your SRB2 folder, click the bottom filter button that says sprites, select the eggman boss sprites, which are:

EGGMA1
EGGMA2A8
EGGMA3A7
EGGMA4A6
EGGMA5
EGGMB1
EGGMB2B8
EGGMB3B7
EGGMB4B6
EGGMB5
EGGMC1
EGGMC2C8
EGGMC3C7
EGGMC4C6
EGGMC5
EGGMD1
EGGMD2D8
EGGMD3D7
EGGMD4D6
EGGMD5
EGGME1
EGGME2E8
EGGME3E7
EGGME4E6
EGGME5
EGGMF1
EGGMF2F8
EGGMF3F7
EGGMF4F6
EGGMF5
EGGMG1
EGGMG2G8
EGGMG3G7
EGGMG4G6
EGGMG5
EGGMH1
EGGMH2H8
EGGMH3H7
EGGMH4H6
EGGMH5
EGGMI1
EGGMI2I8
EGGMI3I7
EGGMI4I6
EGGMI5

Cilck entry from the top menu and choose save as.., save them to your computer, import them into your wad after S_START, then add S_END at the END of the wad, then replace each frame with your own sprites.
Thank You and Have a Nice day. :)

SOCs are far more important than sprites. If you can't SOC, why aprite replace? The current eggman has maney flaws to improve, and is currently very easy to beat. My SOC/mod fixes most of the problems, and adds FIRE!

Note: The SmsEggman is just a thing replace. In other words, easy and inafectave. The only changes are: he fires more frequently, moves faster, and has more hitpoints. The firing more frequently, in my opinion, is a weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back