I cant find sonic.plr/tails.plr/knuckles.plr

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunky

SunkythesuperSunky
When I look in my Sonic Robo Blast 2 folder I cant seem to find sonic.plr, tails.plr and knuckles.plr. Can someone help me?
EDIT: I got the sprites just now can someone help add me add a pallet to the sprites

Last edited:
sonic.plr, tails.plr and knuckles.plr have been combined into a single file called player.dta for 2.1 and onwards. You should look in there instead.

sonic.plr, tails.plr and knuckles.plr have been combined into a single file called player.dta for 2.1 and onwards. You should look in there instead.

Thanks for letting me know, I keep on seeing these things that say to open sonic.plr/tails.plr/knuckles.plr in XWE/some lump editing thing how do I do that with player.dta? Do I need to get a older version of the game?

You do not. Information that points you to that stuff is outdated - you should use SLADE3 to open player.dta to get at the sprites.

Could you please link the outdated resources telling you to go to the .plr files?

Also when i use slade3 and click open it doesnt see any files that i can open, except for gamedata.dat

Try to re-route the program to the SRB2 folder. Press Open and try to get to the SRB2 folder from that dialog and open a file from the folder.

You can also drag and drop the files you want to open onto SLADE and it will open them just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back