mt_JonicityXmas.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what you said.

If you meant you only like when people give high ratings, that isn't logical at all.

He said that he doesn't care if people give him low ratings, but if we want to give him a high rating, it's fine with him.

Hyperknux said:
Joni said:
And this is my first map, so, it cant be so perfect because this is new one

Hold on a minute. Tyrzi said it was his map, not yours. So either, you have taken credit of what you haven't done, or you didn't put credit at the start of your post. Make sure you got his permission to release it first as people think you are plagarising someone's work.

Sorry, I forgotted to put the credit.

But fixed now. ^^.

Yay!

AAAWWW! It's adorable! I LOVE it when people add decoration such as houses, toads, and other characters! It makes the levels so much fun!

I recently tested this level mod. I felt that you did a fairly good job on this level. My favourite place is in the forest because I can wait and ambush some hapless player on my private server (Meaning my friends; they know I said this about them and they've done it to me lots of times! Its kind of a reoccurring joke)! They usually don't know what hit'em (I apologize for the use of this slang term)! My only qualms are that you kind of overdid it with the infinity rings. Also there were some areas that I didn't quite understand like that island with all those springs on it or the room with the lampost and the small mountain thing (no problems with the lampost. Just the mountain). Those aren't the only areas that were confusing. Other than that you did a great job for your first try. 6/10. Three points for the great ambush area, two for the other stuff (some of it was kind of confusing), and the last mark was for putting the chaos emeralds in. (I think that people are entitled to see what they've been marked for, so there it is!!) This message is for Tyrzi as well as Joni.

Read the FAQ. Link

While you are at it read the rules too. You need to fix your punctuation so that your posts are more readable.

flashrogers said:
I recently tested this level mod. I felt that you did a fairly good job on this level. My favourite place is in the forest because I can wait and ambush some hapless player on my private server (Meaning my friends; they know I said this about them and they've done it to me lots of times! Its kind of a reoccurring joke)! They usually don't know what hit'em (I apologize for the use of this slang term)! My only qualms are that you kind of overdid it with the infinity rings. Also there were some areas that I didn't quite understand like that island with all those springs on it or the room with the lampost and the small mountain thing (no problems with the lampost. Just the mountain). Those aren't the only areas that were confusing. Other than that you did a great job for your first try. 6/10. Three points for the great ambush area, two for the other stuff (some of it was kind of confusing), and the last mark was for putting the chaos emeralds in. (I think that people are entitled to see what they've been marked for, so there it is!!) This message is for Tyrzi as well as Joni.

Thanks! Yeah, Chaos Emeralds (which tyrzi did when he and me was making the level -.-) are compelety trash at this level. To making V2 Jonicity, which aren't anymore Xmas, will be 100% better than this.

Hey Joni. It's me, Konda from Skulltag. I see you're in srb2 now. Judging by the screenshots this level is 7/10. I'll download it and test it. But I think you did a great job here.

Sasa said:
Hey Joni. It's me, Konda from Skulltag. I see you're in srb2 now. Judging by the screenshots this level is 7/10. I'll download it and test it. But I think you did a great job here.

Lol, its mine first map and tyrzi's second/third map. Well we are planning V2, but you need to wait a loong time... Maybe. :P.

Joni said:
Sasa said:

Lol, its mine first map and tyrzi's second/third map. Well we are planning V2, but you need to wait a loong time... Maybe. :P.
i didn't promise nothing but still it's ok, we can make new jonicity project.

Joni said:
Thanks! Yeah, Chaos Emeralds (which tyrzi did when he and me was making the level -.-) are compelety trash at this level. To making V2 Jonicity, which aren't anymore Xmas, will be 100% better than this.

They aren't garbage if you play as Shadow with SRB2JTE but that is pretty cheap if you ask me because then you could just chaos control away from danger.

flashrogers said:
Joni said:

They aren't garbage if you play as Shadow with SRB2JTE but that is pretty cheap if you ask me because then you could just chaos control away from danger.

In SRB2JTE, in match mode shadow can do chaos control even without emeralds, but you need to collect 50 rings. I tested this thing myself. If you don't believe me, then try it yourself.

Okay, This is starting to turn into a pardox, Its not Jonis map, its Tryzis or whatever his name is.
Second Of all, This map SCREAMS roleplay, Third.
Add More rings please.
And I rate this map 2 out of Ten.

hyperson said:
Okay, This is starting to turn into a pardox, Its not Jonis map, its Tryzis or whatever his name is.
Second Of all, This map SCREAMS roleplay, Third.
Add More rings please.
And I rate this map 2 out of Ten.
1. this level is mine and joni's
2. this isn't really going to roleplaying stuff or whatever cause in this place is goal.
3. Me and joni think to make so called ''jonicity ultimate comback'' so rings are coming
''got it memorized''

And big bite to small the level. BIG BITE. BIG DELETE. BIIIG EDIT.

Ima, is the next version even worse. Well we see then.

I was in Joni's server i think in 2008 xmas, i experienced everything in this map, and i must review this:

Let's start this with a starting score of 10/10, and every bad stuff negates 1 point from the score!

- Many visual glitches, lack of good scenery, lotsa annoying areas in the map: -1
- Placement of the things and items are horrid: -1
- Ability to do a 'World of Pain' by getting all 4 special rings, and pressing the ring shot button once will make all players get hurt: -1
- The map is not "a bit big", it's HUGE, and regular Match stages are supposed to be in beetwen small to medium sizes: -1
- Lotsa hazard sectors/objects, like that lazer room for the infinity: -1
- Why is this map called "jonicity", if it's created by tyrzi?: -1
- Platforms around pits makes innocent players get hit easly, and can also make the victim fly to the bottomless pit: -1
- The map is bland and mostly flat and open: -1
- The map Frame lags, because of the open map, many thing types and visual glitches: -1
- There are some missing Thok Barriers in some point of the map: -1

So let's count this: It's 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 bad stuff, which means -1 points each!

So this map makes a score of 0/10

I don't care if it's your first map, i suggest reading a tutorial (aka SRB2Wiki) before EVEN starting making a map!

Whoever made this map i must say this:

THIS MAP FAILS, YOU ALL ARE NOOBZ!!!

E.O.D. KTHXBAI!

P.S.: Inb4 flaming post, cause i was harsh

Kancsar said:
I was in Joni's server i think in 2008 xmas, i experienced everything in this map, and i must review this:

Let's start this with a starting score of 10/10, and every bad stuff negates 1 point from the score!

- Many visual glitches, lack of good scenery, lotsa annoying areas in the map: -1
- Placement of the things and items are horrid: -1
- Ability to do a 'World of Pain' by getting all 4 special rings, and pressing the ring shot button once will make all players get hurt: -1
- The map is not "a bit big", it's HUGE, and regular Match stages are supposed to be in beetwen small to medium sizes: -1
- Lotsa hazard sectors/objects, like that lazer room for the infinity: -1
- Why is this map called "jonicity", if it's created by tyrzi?: -1
- Platforms around pits makes innocent players get hit easly, and can also make the victim fly to the bottomless pit: -1
- The map is bland and mostly flat and open: -1
- The map Frame lags, because of the open map, many thing types and visual glitches: -1
- There are some missing Thok Barriers in some point of the map: -1

So let's count this: It's 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 bad stuff, which means -1 points each!

So this map makes a score of 0/10

I don't care if it's your first map, i suggest reading a tutorial (aka SRB2Wiki) before EVEN starting making a map!

Whoever made this map i must say this:

THIS MAP FAILS, YOU ALL ARE NOOBZ!!!

E.O.D. KTHXBAI!

P.S.: Inb4 flaming post, cause i was harsh
WHY NO ONE DOESN'T LISTEN TO ME!!!! I TOLD YOU JONI WAS WORKING IN THIS PROJECT TOO!
1. I create map
2. I give this for joni cause cristmas present give good hug to others
so this was Xmas present for joni.
3. Joni replace item locations and other stuff what he feel like.
SO THIS ISN'T ALL MY WORK, NOT MY LEVEL/WAD, THIS IS JONI'S LEVEL RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!! + This was JONI'S first and mine ... ... maybe 10th and mine 2nd what is in releases - levels folder.
We maybe were noobs, but things are changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back