• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Your opinions of these sprites? And questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your new version, is so lovely. Just need a little rework at her hands and lashes, but the coloring and angle is good now.

About the head shape, is fine I guess. But there is a little weird space between the ears and her headband.

It would probably be a good idea to make the ears smaller and the upper bases a little more closer together, but the space is supposed to be there I think..

EDIT: Question: What parts of a sprite like this are you supposed to add AA to? I was wondering that while making this.

AA should only be added to areas that look too hard/sharp, like around those eyelashes. The color difference between the black eyelashes and pink fur is really dramatic, and it makes the pixels stand out a lot. A bit of dark pink right next to the lashes would help greatly.

Aside from that, though, that sprite looks really nice! I like the unique stance you gave her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back