SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurai_Madman said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
Well since Shadow is in, I'll be making my own Rouge sprites, making it a total of 3 Speed and 2 Fly. Omega is just too big, and there isn't a Sonic Riders power character to go with Shadow and Rouge, including Vector.

Robotnik is a power character.
And nobody wants to make him.

Segmint said:
I honestly, dislike this mod.

Why? The many of the same reasons in which many people do not like Sonic Riders.
The only reason I don't like sonic riders is that once you unlock everything it's really boring.

It does have a EXE, a few WADs like sonic_rider, and all...

Somehow I like this, but... the EXE won't work for me. I'm at school right now, so I can't tell you the error.

Is the link to the newest version of the mod in the first post? If not, could someone please provide a direct link to the latest version of the srb2 riders mod?

Well last I downloaded it didn't have zimrider.wad. It also doesn't have zimrider.wad down as the characters on that website either.

That's because ZimRider is unnofficial, as is SMSRider, JetRider, and any other Riders out there I don't know of. (No, don't bug me about giving you those WADs, I don't have any download links, or even the WADs themselves)

They're just addons, not an actual part of the mod. So they don't get packaged in the main RAR

I just got Sonic Riders on my GameCube. If I can motivate myself then I could possibly be more help to you guys. I'm starting to understand mapping now, although I'm still an ameture. Some day* I'll fix Amy up too, making her sprites more accurate.

One major difference between SRB2 Riders and Sonic Riders is that SRB2 Riders' pallete (and some of the levels) are really dull, and yet Sonic Riders has really vibrant colours. May I suggest a custom pallete?

Also, I notised that you bounce off the walls slightly if you hit them in Sonic Riders, so using that could probably help prevent getting stuck to them in SRB2 Riders.

* You and I both know I'm never going to complete it, so why do I bother saying that?

I'll Begin said:
Also, I noticed that you bounce off the walls slightly if you hit them in Sonic Riders, so using that could probably help prevent getting stuck to them in SRB2 Riders.

Yeah, the characters wobble like they're going to fall off their boards and there's a loud "THUNK!" sound. They don't get pushed back very far, but just enough to prevent them from getting stuck. Of course, this doesn't happen when they're running or boosting.
Just describing it so you guys can get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back