Sonic Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just me, but I was expecting some actual proof instead of "Hey, we said it, so you gotta trust us!"
http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?showtopic=24971&st=7620&p=620028&#entry620028

There is an interview and if going off what the user said, it points out homing attack in Classic.

Edit: A new video was posted with no homing attack. Either TSSZ is full of lies or it is optional. If it is a lie, I'm pretty much done with defending TSSZ.
Or maybe not, TSSZ News is confirming it again.

Last edited:
It was posted as news in Sonic Retro in my feeds... then the news post was deleted. Sonic Stadium has mentioned nothing. Still not believing it.

So what if 3DS Classic Sonic has homing attack? It's probably going to be as useless as it is in Sonic Rush Adventure. Just leave it and stop whining about nothing. It's not even a big deal.

Last edited:
I'm now mad at tssz for saying that they just know it and didn't site their sources at all.

Anyway, I really hate the confrimed level list because the levels have no variety even though sega is obviously trying their very bestest best by making the levels unique and colorful.

THIS would have been better:

Sonic 1: Green Hill
Sonic 2: Emerald Hill
Sonic & Knuckles: Mushroom Hill

Sonic Adventure: Emerald Coast Hill
Sonic Adventure 2: Green Hill Remake
Sonic Heroes: Seaside Hill

Sonic 06: Wave Ocean
Sonic Unleashed: Jungle Joyride
Sonic Colors: Game Land 1-1

THIS would have been better:

Sonic 1: Green Hill
Sonic 2: Emerald Hill
Sonic & Knuckles: Mushroom Hill

Sonic Adventure: Emerald Coast Hill
Sonic Adventure 2: Green Hill Remake
Sonic Heroes: Seaside Hill

Sonic 06: Wave Ocean
Sonic Unleashed: Jungle Joyride
Sonic Colors: Game Land 1-1

WOAH woah woah are you crazy man thats just way too offbeat dont be ridiculous

I COMPLETELY disagree with that list. Seriously, what's up with all of the first levels? Also, two Green Hill Zones?

EDIT: I hate sarcasm in text.

Last edited:
I COMPLETELY disagree with that list. Seriously, what's up with all of the first levels? Also, two Green Hill Zones?

I agree, the official levels have more variety than this list which is just the first levels from the console games. Plus some are clones or have similar themes, like Green Hill to Emerald Hill or Emerald Coast to Wave Ocean.

I agree, the official levels have more variety than this list which is just the first levels from the console games. Plus some are clones or have similar themes, like Green Hill to Emerald Hill or Emerald Coast to Wave Ocean.

And again, someone didn't get the joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back