• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Criozin.wad and Syko.wad

Criozin or Syko?

• Syko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Criozin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykotic

Woot, ze character Wad from Syko. Refer to my Avi for the Standing Sprites. Of course, for you Lazy Bastards...

CriosinSpin.gif

=O CRIOZIN O_O

Just so you know, Criozin is a Bad Guy, but He'll be Playable much like Syko, who Crio was Recolored off of and had added Lines...

SykoSpin.gif

Syko =D

...Yeah... I'll do the Sprites as I feel like it, so these Wads MIGHT take a while... but since I have nothing better to do (And Netplay hates me >=[) they could get done Pretty Quick.

NOTE-The Animation was done in MicroSoft GIF animator, seeing as the others seem to have issues... That's why the Color Quality is Bad.

EDIT- O SNAP! As per permission (As in I ASKED) I'm also doing a skin of Minty!

Those feet look like Zeshiro's new ones, it reminds me TOO much off Zeshiro, are you sure you didn't just copy and recolour Zeshiros New character?

No, not recolor. I tried to Shade like him, but I failed.

Miserably. So I shaded it like Senku does >_>

Besides! THEY'RE FREAKIN' HUMAN!

Whatever, just look at it and make sure that the heads look like they're in the right spot.

Those aren't too bad, good thing there are people who are not like me and make their sprites from scratch. :wink:

Is Criozin supposed to be me or something?
The letters o,z, and i, are the only ones that are differnet.
Plus, he kinda looks like a cartoony version of my avatar. XD

Ah, No.

A little Backstory about these two.

Syko had a body that extreme energies in it. Because of this, his body would soon Corode and Die. To prevent this, Syko Harnessed these Energies in order to create a newer, more stable Body. In the Process, Criozin was Created. Criozin harnessed the remaining energy from the Original body and stabalized it. Unfortunately, when Syko realized this and attempted to Destroy the Original Body, Criozin took total control of Syko's old Body; He Healed it with the Energy left Behind. Criozin and Syko are both able to play with the Bodies of others by sending energy into other beings' bodies and make the Energies change the Body or Mind of the Body it is Enclosed in. Criozin found this, and used his energy to create the Crio-sin Virus. The Virus can cause the Person to become evil. If one is already Evil, they just become as Demonic as Criozin itself is. The worst part: Crio-sin can spread from Body to Body, and effects even Robots.

Criozin DOES look alot like Crimson, doesn't it...?

*BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE*

YOU FOO-ELS! YOU LET IT DROP D:

...Anyway, the D animations are Done, on to the E's.
sykodspinny9.gif
Again, the Animation was made in Microsoft GIF. AND STFU ABOUT THE HEAD :evil:

*Cough Cough* Yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back