SRB2JTE.exe: The official SRB to JTE conversion utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Chaos said:
When i started the exe, I get this large red picture. (like your avatar) Then the game stops...

Try playing srb2JTE in OpenGL mode, you might find a surprise :wink:

(also, you got to wait... a long time)
Uh, there's no waiting involved. According to JTE, it happens when you quit without starting a new game.

I think he doesn't use the JTE exe. Most people just add SRB2JTE.wad into normal SRB2, expecting it to magically work.

You need a giant, flashing red message in the first post that says "USE THE GOD DAMN EXE", JTE..

You can launch the game from a differn't exe in the launcher, chose options, tick the alternet exe box, delete the "win" text after srb2win and replace it with "JTE"!

Thats how I allways do it.

rere said:
hey' wheres 's the barrel object in jte? i couldent find it. :?
I "couldent" find it either. Mostly because I did not use it in a map yet.
Do a barrel roll!

Shuffle said:
You need a giant, flashing red message in the first post that says "USE THE GOD DAMN EXE", JTE..

USETHEEXE.png

(request) can you make a xray type object that lets you see only outlines of enemys and players and objects when they are in front of it?

if so' that would be cool! :D :D :D :D :D

Ok I like this exe but do you think you could upload the older one? I accidently replaced it and I wanted to still have the SRB2 Universe. :(
EDIT: Unless you could add SRB2 Universe to this one because it was great! :)

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Ok I like this wad but do you think you could upload the older one? I accidently replaced it and I wanted to still have the SRB2 Universe. :(
EDIT: Unless you could add SRB2 Universe to this one because it was great! :)

IT'S A EXE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back