SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TimberWolf said:
Considering the fact I don't HAVE anything that can open those types of files(to my knowledge), STFU.
Hey now, lets not get vicious. Just because you don't have any wad editors dosent mean you can assume that it's wrong. In fact, it [the wad] perfectly fine.
Still, they sprites should be fixed ASAP.
They aren't broken to begin with.

TimberWolf said:
I like where this is going, but you have ALOT of problems:

Here're the ones I've found without even playing the game:

1. The characters ALWAYS RIDE "NORMAL" in the game, not "Goofy".

allgk8.png

The board rotates to make him go from "normal" to "goofy". Fix that.

3. Why are the Sonic sprites green on the sheets, yet BLACK in the screenies? They should be BLUE.

4. Bump? Who gives a damn!? =D

1. I would assume people here are right handed, so they would make them ride Goofy...in which I rather prefer.

2. WTF...

3. Spazzo explained this.

4. Some people do...not me but some people dislike it.

Dark Mystic said:
TimberWolf said:
I like where this is going, but you have ALOT of problems:

Here're the ones I've found without even playing the game:

1. The characters ALWAYS RIDE "NORMAL" in the game, not "Goofy".

allgk8.png

The board rotates to make him go from "normal" to "goofy". Fix that.

3. Why are the Sonic sprites green on the sheets, yet BLACK in the screenies? They should be BLUE.

4. Bump? Who gives a damn!? =D

1. I would assume people here are right handed, so they would make them ride Goofy...in which I rather prefer.

2. WTF...

1. I'm right-handed, yet I ride "normal". If it's possible, can there be an option for "normal" and "goofy"?

2. Look at it. It goes from his feet on the right edge of the board tp the left edge.

Oh, and BTW, I'm using the definitions for the positions. "Normal" is toes on the right hand side. "Goofy" is where the toes are on the left hand side. I think that they're called that because most people have there toes on the right hand side, thus makeing it "normal".

Draykon said:
Screw Archie, just look at Tikal in her sandles.

I have an issue of the Archie Sonic Comics that shows SOnic and Tails without thre sneakers on(they still have there gloves on though....)and it shows them with toes.

Draykon said:
The Archie Comics are not part of the Sonic series, they're just a little spinoff.

340px-Yuji_uekawa_tikal_32.png

^OMG NO TOES!!!!!111^

1. They're still official Sonic products.
2. Whoever said that the characters havn't EVOLVED to have toes? Tikal is..............HOW many years old?

There's been official art showing Tails and Amy without toes. Also, though it's a bit hard to tell, Big wears sandals.

TimberWolf said:
I have an issue of the Archie Sonic Comics that shows SOnic and Tails without thre sneakers on(they still have there gloves on though....)and it shows them with toes.
Which issue?

Ritz said:
There's been official art showing Tails and Amy without toes. Also, though it's a bit hard to tell, Big wears sandals.
Show me proof.

Ritz said:
TimberWolf said:
Which issue?

#99.

Ritz said:
TimberWolf said:
Show me proof.
See here and here.

Aaaaaaaaaah.

Still, the toe area should be on the right hand side of the board.

However, IF it's possible, have an option that allows the player to decide which stance they want to be in: Normal or Goofy, with a fool position type image underneath the words.

Well, as a desperate attempt to draw this topic back to it's original subject, I'm going to explain how the air system is going to work:

As the player does tricks, they spawn homing ring pickups, those pickups will then A_CapeChase to the nearest player (Usually whoever spawned them) thusly increasing the Homing Ring variable. By pressing the fire key while the player is equipped with a Homing Ring, they will spawn a small horizontal spring, that stops existing once it's used once. This will immdiately boost the player into their running frames, activating the uber-run.

The player S_Skins will be modified so that this is the only way to enter the running frames. As a result, you will be on foot until you boost, and you can only boost while you have "air" (Homing rings)

In the end, this is very hacked and relies largly on glitches. Homing rings are added to the list of broken stuff, and it's somewhat sloppy. But, it's better than what I originally thought (That is, air being impossible)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back