Nintendo DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at EB Games yesterday and I saw that they has two on display. I actually got to play on it for the first time. I tried the Metroid Hunters demo. It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be; the touch-screen is incredible. Call me sick or whatever, but there are quite a few dating sim games to be released in the USA for the DS (I'm a sucker for dating sims). A touch screen will make things interesting. :mrgreen:

I'm still trying to get out to test it out.

That said, some of the games I've been wanting for a while got a good scores from GameSpot (SM64DS: 8.4, FTM:XY/XX: 7.7), so that's good. Now to see what everything else gets...

I'd say the DS Is a nice leap for video gaming technology. Unless my information is wrong, It's the first handheld system to support touch-screen gaming. And Super Mario 64 DS sound VERY interesting! I hope to get it sometime. Perhaps for X-mas. :)

This thing sounds awesome, in fact, I have a birthday party to go to today and my friend is getting a DS, I wanna try it :D
I might be getting one for christmas because it's the only thing I've asked for :P

I don't understand this whole *maimed*/*shot*/*mauled* trend. If you know you're going to annoy people, why don't you just stop?

a441 said:
I don't understand this whole *maimed*/*shot*/*mauled* trend. If you know you're going to annoy people, why don't you just stop?
I do it since I don't always like being so serious all the time. A little light-hearted poke now and then can't be a bad thing, so long as it isn't taken too far.

At least, that's the way it is everywhere else I've gone. If it's really that different here, I can (at least attempt to) shape up.

No, everyone is horrible that way here. I take "*whatever*" type expressions to mean "Yes, I know I'm saying something completely pointless and not actually funny, but I had to say it anyway. I hate you. Your time is worthless." Except maybe not with all the angst, but anyway. No, you're nowhere near the worst offender in this regard, I was just wondering about it.

Well, u suk, a441 *shotshotshotshotshotshotmaimedslappedbeanedshotshotshotsomemoreshot*

Heh.. just had to piss you off :P

LTS said:
Call me sick or whatever, but there are quite a few dating sim games to be released in the USA for the DS (I'm a sucker for dating sims).

I sure hope they bring To Heart and Kanon (Which aren't DS) here. NOW.

You know, it's only a matter of time before a hentai dating sim comes along for it. I mean come on, a touch screen? That is begging for a game like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back