Anyone else occasionaly just visit these forums to see how they've grown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come back here about once every month or so just to see if 2.1 is released. Whether it has or not is obvious, so now I just count how many more pony icons are here than last time and wonder if coming back is ever such a good idea at all.

Let me put it this way, this is my first post in about a year and a half.

But I'm still active, honest! At least, now I am...

I just came back today after a long hiatus. And yes; my Username, my pesonality, my thoughts and maturity in general have been affected by this "growing up".

Though I do plan and look forward to returning to be an active member in the SRB2 community, and not commit the same errors I once did in the past.

Definally, I mean just look at a post I made 6 years ago http://mb.srb2.org/showpost.php?p=495583&postcount=10

Like what the hell was I even saying? It's weird that 6 years later, I'm still using that same youtube channel (which I'm going to use more next year since I have monetization active for it) and I'm still on a message board time to time that I joined when I was 12.

I've been here since I was a 13 year old. I was in the 8th grade, and that following summer was one of my most active here I believe. Now I'm 18 and attending college. I don't think my early posts were too embarrassing but there was certainly some maturing to be done.

I just come here whenever, maybe there's something to reply to. It'd be nice if 2.1 kicked off the mb's activity again. I actually really like most of the community here. It taught me polite forum manners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back