OMG! This PSP thing actually works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTS

The friend I have living next door created an account at this site a few weeks back and just got a free Nintendo DS in the mail this morning! He pointed me twards a section with a Sony PSP, so now everyone here can get one!

Anyone who is intersted in this may go here: *Link Removed by Mystic*

Please use that link only, as it is the key to getting the PSP. If anyone has ever seen The Screen Savers on G4/Tech TV, the had a segment on this that showed how to do this, and it works!

*Looks at the link, but doesn't go to it*

It's one of those "Get X people to sign up for this and we'll give you something free!", things, isn't it?

Yes, I've heard about these things. Most are scams, but surprisingly, a few actually work.

...but I don't think I want to risk it. 'Cuz, ya know, most are scams. Even if this one isn't. >>;

Scam? 'Course it's a scam!

Steps.gif

No. If I want I can devise my own pyramid schemes.
bs_spam.gif

I dunno, I was looking over some of their media articles (like, the ones on G4TechTV/G4 and stuff), and it does seem that they really do give out goods, even despite the whole pyramid scheme thing. Granted, you have to sign up for something to be eligible, but these somethings are typically well-known things, like rentals at Blockbuster Video. Nothing nasty like "put me on your mailing list and send me millions of spam e-mails!".

Not that I advocate this, it'd just that it doesn't seem to be a scam...

And the PSP's been out in Japan since December, guys. >:P

Look, I tried the iPod site. It doesn't work. It's a pipe dream.

Unrelated note, don't watch G4/TechTV.

I HAVE done those things before, and use my e-mails that have been flooded with spam. I suggest to try that with a new e-mail. I might just do that though. But I'll just wait untill some one else does it first and gets it.

Yeah... *winkwink*

But, if you show your friends that you have a PSP before the release date, then you'll have more friends than you can count.

Those sites work... for the first 10 people. The next 5,000,000 are pretty screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back