Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster Iestyn said:
light dasher said:
I hope you don't mind SS64 but I updated you Shadow Skin
reshadedshadowhs6.png

I have never seen any WAD or model of Shadow, anywhere in this forum, have the right colour skin bits (I don't mean the black or red parts!) until now. O_O
Uh, there's been link to my wshadow model and different edits in here. Senku included him in his wizard pack things. Look back to the early pages.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Monster Iestyn said:
light dasher said:
I hope you don't mind SS64 but I updated you Shadow Skin
reshadedshadowhs6.png

I have never seen any WAD or model of Shadow, anywhere in this forum, have the right colour skin bits (I don't mean the black or red parts!) until now. O_O
Uh, there's been link to my wshadow model and different edits in here. Senku included him in his wizard pack things. Look back to the early pages.

I also made a shadow model with jet skating.

But it needs 1 more more frame to be done.

Holy crap. Hope you get it does soon.

The WHOLE forumz seems to be occupied with just models right now.

...Blah?
Sky Ninja you acn put some of my skins on the first page if you like =/ just look through the pages for some

Yugi2 said:
The WHOLE forumz seems to be occupied with just models right now.

Well not me... I'm more interested in looking for WADs that I might want to get, or helping out with things like SRB2Riders, or maybe try to make new textures for that Arid Canyon contest (Speaking of which, I haven't heard from that topic for about a month now...). I think you exaggerated on that point you made.

Can someone put these skins in a wad? I can't do it with xwe.

Yes, I know that they're borrowed from other people's skins.

Hyper Shadonic thing said:
Can someone put these skins in a wad? I can't do it with xwe.

Yes, I know that they're borrowed from other people's skins.
Do you mind? I'll be updating my SA2 sonic skin later. Borrowed? you just took my sa2 skin and removed the arms

Prepare for torture, because I made (drumroll)(cyboles) ME!

light dasher said:
over the poly limit and im trying to get studio max to lower the poly count but I can't get it >.<
Well, keep trying, if I haven't given up on my projects, then you shouldn't give up on yours, so stay strong! I know you can make it work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back