Spider Man 3

Should a Spider Man wad be made?

• OH YEAH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, I'd like that

• Maybe, it probably wouldn't have any good Spider Man features.

• No, I think Spider Man is kinda boring

• NO WAY, Spider Man sucks

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not really besides the fact of enemies, ability to switch costumes whenever you want, and probably a larger city, on second thought yeah and it will probably be a great game.

Well, I think it will have then same concept like SpiderMan2 like a "Goblin" trying to destroy Spiderman. It will be awesome though because of what happens to Spiderman undergoing severe changes.

Yeah I think so too. Although a flying boss seems sort of hard to get to. In Spider Man 1 you could swing from air which made it easy to get to any point in the sky. There will have to be some big changes from the swinging in Spiderman 2 to be able to fight Goblin In Spider Man 3.

Venom > Spider Man

Also, stop making topics with one question and a completely unrelated poll. It's really starting to aggravate me.

Spider-Man > Any comic character including Venom. Does Venom talk to himself? I think not.

As for the poll, why isn't there a "Yeah, I'd like a Spiderman wad, but whoever makes it will probably recycle side-view sprites from an old game." option?
Spiderman 2 was a kickass game, cus you could actually touch the freaking ground. That, and there was a lot of city to explore, which is always neat.

There will probally be a bigger city and some new attacks, and a new story line to follow... so yeah it could be pretty good game.

Oh, I guess he is in Spider Man 3. I just didn't ever see him on any movie trailers or game trailers and it never mentioned venom himself, just the symbiote.

Well lets take a look to Spider-Man 2 Dr.Connors

Peter's teacher Dr. Connors has one arm. Well he wants to retrieve his arm back by using a potion thing but accidentally added some reptile stuff in there. When the arm grew his family was happy until he turned into The Lizard. It is most likely positive that he is going to be in Spider-Man 4.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
M.V.P said:
Carnage>Spiderman and Venom.PERIOD.
Carnage isn't in the movie but maybe in the ending. Spider-Man 4 is The Lizard.
I know that. I was just stating my opinion.

EDIT: I just realized this. Why is this topic in Video Games? I don't see any discussion on Video Games in this topic.

Shouldn't it be in General Discussion? I'm just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back