[Open Assets] Sonic Colors/Lost World Wisps Plus The jump abilities *V0.9 UPDATE*

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Sorry for the lack of news, but i've recently started making Bot AI for Sonic. The attachments show the progress so far.

Attachments

• srb20024.gif
    srb20024.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,184
  • srb20025.gif
    srb20025.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 2,029
QuaintMinorAmericancrocodile.gif

More progress on the bot. It finally attacks eggman on the greenflower zone boss.

DistantScrawnyFlatcoatretriever.gif

Look at what burst can do now! (V7)
(There is also a red flash palette, but it doesn't show up on GIFs)

Version 0.8 is finally out... no new wisps this time, but the command wisp_endlessboost has been added for daredevils who wish to boost indefinitely, but at the cost of always having 0 rings. Check the changelog in the OP for details on TUTORIAL Zone's updates.

Great mod ssg3 im bad in not participate much in the making of this wad but im not much interesed in test mods or a map but great mod i like the wisps in srb2 :D

Hey that are some wisps missing , well imma list all of them to you (all of the wisps that sonic can use)
Blue Cube!
Red Burst!
Yellow Drill!
Purple Frenzy!
Green Hover!
Cyan Laser!
Orange Rocket!
Pink Spikes!
Violet Void!
Indigo Asteroid!
Crimson Eagle!
Magenta Rythm!
Black Bomb!
Grey Quake!
Ivory Lightning!
Thats all the wisps that sonic can use

Last edited:
This is a very cool mod, it has a bunch of cool features and the boost surprising fits the level while not being too fast, however I kinda wish I could disable the player icons, aside from that, it's a good mod.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back