Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all. You probably know me. I haven't visited this place in forever and I probably won't post after this, but I thought I'd say hi after Armonté randomly linked me to a forum topic of something that looked totally awesome.

So... well, hi. =P

I'm Tellurium/Nobelium. I've been playing Srb2 since the 1.08 days and it seems to have advance to 2.0. I hope to enjoy good matches and make good friends.

Really I'm reintroducing myself after about a year and a half of being away. It's nice to be back I must say. But man, there has been a big overhaul! The game, such as with multiplayer with the weapon rings and emeralds, and the MB, which has archived a lot!

Last edited:
Hello. The first time I played srb2 was Srb2 109.4a.
Gulp..............
(WAITS FOR SOMEONE TO RESPONSE)

Last edited:
Well...Its been a long time and this place sure as hell has changed. Im glad to be back though. Iv spent some time in other forums, played other games, learned some stuff about sprite editing and such and really don't play SRB2 much anymore but oh well.

Heye everyone! I'm a new member around here, and would like you guys to know that I'm here for everything you need! Let's be friends!

hai guise

I'm Jacob Smith, I helped work on some of sonic paradox, sonic is mah favorite game in the world, im gonna work for SEGA someday, I have a wii cuz it has the most sonic games of any console, and its more satisfying than any other console, I JUST JOINED! YAY! i play srb2 alot

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

i are a fan of fawfulfan

Sorry I didn't presented myself, I'm Slaifir, TWEWY fan and a lot of things more, I love first-person shooters, specially when it is in Wii, I really would like play SRB2 but my computer is a little...full.

My name is Xavier a.k.a DarkSpikes57. I like to play SRB2 and I am in the progress of making a wad for my fan character/avatar. I like to play guitar and I have a youtube channel: youtube.com/darkspikes57. The pretty much sums it up!

My name is Donovansrb10 otherwise known on the old SRB2 Message Boards and on SRB2 servers, Donovan The Hedgehog. I have a job to do with Avast! but I was slacking on it for some time now.

I am working on four modifications right now as the following. SRB2: In Training, Super MonitorX, Sonic: Quest For The Chaos Emeralds, and SRB2: Advanced Configuration.

As you can see from my avatar picture, I am a average scripter and a decent mapper. I tend to fail at socs, although.

I have a forum that is over five months old but eh, not that many people on it since I stopped comming. >:|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back