SRB2 World gets canned

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdog003

http://www.lawrencegearheadz.org/~a441/
Seens like a441 tossed his entire site- including the level tutorial- into the digital dustbin.

Discuss.

EDIT: Whoops, the level tutorial is still up... Mybad.
Editor's Note: This is a tutorial written by a441, and points to links to his defunct site, SRB2 World, in a few areas. Since his site no longer exists, these links will obviously no longer work properly. The tutorial needs to be updated, but it's not high on the priorities list, so I'm noting it here to alert anyone that uses it that we know about any broken links you find, we just haven't fixed them.

If anything, I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner. I thought a441 had plenty reason to trash the site even only a day after he left.

Actually, the tutorial is hosted on AJ's space now. I just moved it and added that text at the top =P

Mystic said:
Actually, the tutorial is hosted on AJ's space now. I just moved it and added that text at the top =P
I have a copy in my HD of that tutorial and other files (really, he put up a 7zip file with all the contents that the page had before it was closed).

The level tutorial almost being dumped reminded me that I have a tutorial of my own to work on. o.o *works on it*

Umm, ok. I knew a441 left. I did not, however, think he'd come to dislike SRB2. Or, at least, disown it. What happened here?

He's not totally gone. He still replies to private messages, and is working on 1.09 every once in a while, as well as his own version of the game that aside from the engine he's writing from scratch. For now, he's calling it 'Project Fungame'.

Horray for having his phone number XP

Omega wins the internet for having something that I haven't already heard.

Well then, I suppose I should update my tutorial at least. Hell, I should update my entire site, like I've been meaning to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back