• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic 3 WAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Speed Breaker

Is Making a Robbie WAD
This is my best WAD so far it has proper shading and the drawing is better. here he is!

please no bad comments.

120jjwz.png

please no bad comments

wut1.png

...Okay, just to let you know, that sprite is awful. I can't tell what frame it is ment to be, spring up, standing? Also, is that Super Sonic or Sonic? The quills look like Super Sonic's from Sonic Adventure/Sonic Adventure 2, and yet he has green eyes. Not to mention one arm is thinker then the other and I think one is longer too. Also, one of the legs is longer then the other one too. All in all, redo the whole sprite, and use a official SRB2 Sonic for a reference.

Uh, the people who complained about your earlier sprites were giving what's called "constructive criticism", not bad comments.

First off, why are you making the picture THAT big, and the actual sprite so small compared to it? I mean, you've got so much unused white space there. Most characters are usually drawn within a space of just 70x70 pixels, not several thousand pixels both ways. =S
Second, That Sonic doesn't even look like he has a nose.
Thirdly, why are you still trying to make character WADs, after several people have suggested to you not to do so?

Last edited:
No, he had SRB2-styled spikes.
srb2vssonic3part1.png
srb2vssonic3part2.png
(Sorry about the size. It was just for comparison.)
See many differences? I thought not. Oh, and Speed Breaker, just stop trying to make wads. You said yourself that you suck in MS paint.

Sorry to say this, but PLEASE STOP. I agree with most of what Virt said. And besides, you don't even have have a cyan background or EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT SIZE for that matter. Also, his feet- WTF?! WHY ARE THEY STICKING OUT? Sorry, spriting just isn't your thing.

You guys should look before you leap.
He said 'please no bad comments' twice. Jeez.
The phrase "no bad comments" equals "lie through your teeth". We are giving him constructive criticism. We are telling him why this is bad and what he should do about it. I don't think fair to see people getting vilified just because they are unwilling to toe a ridiculous, delusional line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back