SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > Video Games

Old 08-21-2009   #1
supersonic45
not a loli i swear

Default Need a wii game

Basically I'm pira-*cough* I mean buying wii games.

Super Paper Mario I am still completing.
Super Mario Galaxy was too easy to get 60 stars, but still am trying to get all 120.
LoZ:TP I get stuck at parts too easily, like any other zelda game D:
MKwii I have, still having fun with it.
Conduit's SP was too short and wifi is laggy(players teleporting around, etc).
I am downl-*cough* I mean buying Metroid Prime 3.
Brawl I will get, if my mom can save up some money for it/I get a dual layer disc(Yes, I'm pirating these games if you haven't figured it out yet).

What I'm looking for? Nothing hard(That'll get me stumped fast and for a long time), but nothing too easy to complete, like Super Mario Galaxy(Meaning not too hard to complete the game, without 100%). Wifi is a major plus, altough Conduit and MKWii seems like the only real good wifi games...

Last edited by supersonic45; 08-21-2009 at 11:18 PM.
supersonic45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009   #2
XAlted
What in the hell?

Super Smash Bros. Brawl seems like a game right up your alley, it's not too hard, but it can be if you up the difficulty.
Okami's a good game; has a few parts were you can get stumped though
Old 08-21-2009   #3
Sonic Shadow

Since you're pirating stuff, I recommend M&S at the Olympic games.
It's really fun for some time, and even better if you have lots of friends with you.

Also, you might consider getting Metroid Prime 1 and 2 too, the GC versions. They can be pirated without much trouble. It's better than getting MP Trilogy, since you can sequence break A LOT in the original versions. Sequence breaking ups the replay value by HOLY ****

Sonic Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009   #4
Autosaver

Get Metroid Prime (TRI) when it comes out.
House of Dead 2 & 3.
Autosaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009   #5
supersonic45
not a loli i swear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Shadow View Post
Since you're pirating stuff, I recommend M&S at the Olympic games.
It's really fun for some time, and even better if you have lots of friends with you.

Also, you might consider getting Metroid Prime 1 and 2 too, the GC versions. They can be pirated without much trouble. It's better than getting MP Trilogy, since you can sequence break A LOT in the original versions. Sequence breaking ups the replay value by HOLY ****
Sequence Breaking? Define please. Oh, and I have no friends that lives up in these neck of woods, so no multiplayer fun. Which is why I like wifi so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autosaver View Post
Get Metroid Prime (TRI) when it comes out.
House of Dead 2 & 3.
I'm guessing the Trilogy will equal to be enough space for a dual layer disc needed. Metroidprime 1&2=1GB+Metroid prime 3=4GB. 5 GB, dual layered holds 7. The rest will be filler space.
Old 08-22-2009   #6
Sonic Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonic45 View Post
Sequence Breaking? Define please.
Sequence breaking is... Sequence breaking. In example: in Metroid Prime 1 (the first NTSC version) you can get the Space Jump as your first item, when it should be collected only after about 1/3 of the game.

There are MANY sequence breaks on the GC Prime, along with loads of really fun to do glitches. Everything has been patched up on Trilogy.
Well, why am I wasting my time explaining here, just go here and jawdrop. There are some spoilers though.

Old 08-22-2009   #7
Slurgly

BUY games, it helps the companies making the games. Pirating is illegal. Now that that is out of the way:

Mario Kart Wii: What can I say? You turn the wheel and make the karts turn. Is fun.
Warioware: If you like fast paced party games.
Wii Sports Restort: Seems good, but you would have to actually pay for the MotionPlus...

http://tugogtdrs.wikidot.com/
Slurgly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009   #8
Sonic Shadow

I would buy games if I could. Plus, most games today aren't worth paying for. I'm looking at you, Super Mario Galaxy.

Old 08-22-2009   #9
supersonic45
not a loli i swear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Shadow View Post
I would buy games if I could. Plus, most games today aren't worth paying for. I'm looking at you, Super Mario Galaxy.
This. If I had a job(Too young),I would totally buy the games. Right now, it's cheaper to just buy DVD-Rs.
Old 08-22-2009   #10
crazyhedgehog
haha what

Look, I doubt that any justification of pirating is pretty much null, so let's just get past that. Chances that are if you've got the option between buying a game and spending a fraction of that cost, you'll take the latter.

At any rate, since you're not paying much, you're not losing much if you don't like them. Here's my list of recommended titles that you could give a look:

Super Swing Golf 1/2
Dead Rising
Super Mario Baseball: Sluggers
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Monster Hunter Tres

Have at it
Old 08-22-2009   #11
BlueZero4

Pokemon Battle Revolution is a great example of a game that is worth pirating but not buying. The 3D graphics give the gameplay more presence than it has on the DS alone, and the surprisingly active WiFi community gives the game longevity, given you have the time and/or tools to make a good team.

The custom trainer feature isn't worth mentioning, though.
Old 08-22-2009   #12
Sonnarkku
Obamasnow Fan-- With a Hat

Trauma Center: New Blood, the Story is LOOOOOOOOOONG, it´s not hard on easy, gameplay is entrtaining, and finishing each mission gives you a great confort, it also has multiplayer and online ranking boards.

Also, about that pirating stuff, I don´t buy pirate games for the Wii because I don´t need much games for Wii, but my other consoles like PS1, PS2 and dreamcast WERE pirated you know why? because around once each 6 months, games go pirced even more expensive by 50Bs, right now they are at 600, 650 in bad stores and 560 in SONY store, bad thing the PS3 can´t be pirated.
Old 08-26-2009   #13
Manic
wat

No More Heroes, Wii Sports Resort, and Metroid Trilogy would be some good choices.
Manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009   #14
StarSmasher10
Dieing On SRB2

Hmm Get.
Sonic Unleashed, New Super Mario Bros Wii Meh Im Out Of Games ._.

(StarSmasher10 received a warning for this post: Use correct grammar and spelling.)
StarSmasher10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009   #15
dominicapopo

You could look into Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Dead Rising, Deadly Creatures and RE4 Wii Version. They are all good games.

I also liked Mario and Sonic Olympic Games.

But really, I'd recommend just looking up reviews of a bunch different Wii games and deciding where to go from there.
Old 09-05-2009   #16
superflip96
Now loaded with Calcium!

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games is a good Title.
Oh, And look into Wiiware games such as Bomberman Blast, Mega Man 9, And Tetris Party.
superflip96 is offline   Reply With Quote