games that should have sequels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luigi's Mansion needs a second installment on the Wii with an over-the-shoulder camera.

UruZingLo said:
I can't believe noone said Geist that one definately deserves a sequel, and Other games would be, Metal Arms, and The world ends with you.

How did I forget Geist! It does need a sequel... With online Multiplayer. (I'm getting tired of fighitng bots.)

L4D2 Needs a sequel even though it hasn't come out yet... jk.(Joke about how quickely they started a sequel for the 1st one.)

Silent bomber, it was a good game dispite a few flaws...like the PAL version freezing after the 19th level just to get on your nerves...
F zero, I crave high speed racing.
Tombi cuss it was an awsome game

There should be more Megaman Battle Network, MUCH MORE.

Megaman Zero should have a 5th sequel too (loved it to hell)

A 3rd installment of Gunstar Heroes is needed.
Seriously, I used to LOVED playing this on my Sega Genesis. And Gunstar Super Heroes wasn't bad either.

Megaman X 10, no 3D. Back to good 'ol sprite form.

Metroid Prime 3, after seeing the scanned "Metroid Dread." But maybe The Other M will be that.

Glover deserves a sequel too. Vectorman 3, possibly, and lastly, Super Mario World 2. That's what I would really like to see.

crazy escape said:
THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU
I can't see a sequel to that game. I mean, everything was pretty well wrapped up, and what would they do for a plot?
Anyway, Portal
[spoiler:85bae67c40]owait, a sequel was already announced[/spoiler:85bae67c40]
and Mirror's Edge
[spoiler:85bae67c40]That was already announced to be a trilogy, omg[/spoiler:85bae67c40]

MetalGear said:
There should be more Megaman Battle Network, MUCH MORE.

Megaman Zero should have a 5th sequel too (loved it to hell)

NO!!! We really don't need more of those games. They intended to end for a reason. Not to mention if they did so, it would be more pointless plots that would destroy what they stood for.

What we need is a game that concludes the classic series.

Manic said:
Metroid Prime 3, after seeing the scanned "Metroid Dread." But maybe The Other M will be that.

Yeah, a 3rd Metroid Prime would be good.

O wait...

You mean THIS Metorid Prime 3?
metroid_prime_3_boxart.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back