1.09.3 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
The very-side-of-edges thing is due to rounding errors with fixed point math. It can't be fixed. Just don't make things so small.

Stop making excuses! D:

I know it can be fixed. It's a glitch in the floor collision code where the area of influence isn't large enough for the state change, for some odd reason. If you were to increase that to work the same with floor collision, it would be fixed.

I can't even recreate the problem in GFZ or Jade Coast. Where can I get it to happen?

Okay, go into SRB2JTE (I know it's a different EXE, but meh). Go into SRB2 Universe mode, and knock a badnik onto the ledge of a platform. You'll notice that it stops moving.

Also, in my map, there are some small platforms with springs on them (not too small though). I'll try and prepare a test map for that.

And what about the ultimat mode 3 times thing? I only want to have to do that thing once(as in once I have done it 3 times, I don't have to do it again). The errors surrounding the house are just to great to have it this way, considering if the game crashes you have to do it all over again.

excuse me , but I have a problem with the file http://clipper.ship.edu/~af0916/1092to1093.exe

When I want to install it , I must chose where I want to install it . But when I have chosen , I clic on "next" and it tell me "invalid directory" .
What can I do ?

And , since I have downloaded the file for srb2 version 1.09.4 here , I cant play the game .

Help me please ( excuse me if you dont understand me very well . That is because I am french , so I dont speak english very well )

in french , it is C:/programsfiles/documentsandsetings/proprietaire/mydocuments/games/sonicroboblast2

so in the sonic robo blast 2 files . what can i do ?

1.09.3.4 is a public beta. If you can't get it to work, wait for the final 1.09.4 release.

You want Sonic to.. not spin?
What, do you want him to do a little jig every time he jumps?

No, just have an option to make a seperate spinning animation for custom characters. For example, if you put a Megaman sprite into the game and left his spindash ability in there, instead of playing a more appropriate animation, he'll play his jumping frames, and he'll look like he's doing ballet.

Kinda like how I've always wanted to make a character who can do a flying kick when the spindash, but jump normally when jumping.

Let me be the first to post a magical glitch. In CEZ1 the hole in the wall in the very beginning when you take the red spring and your in a new area with a little shallow lake near the top left there is a hole in the wall you can go into well one of the walls is faulty when you thok threw it.

This is the thokable wall

This is the hole im talking about

And why in the world does the chaos emerald stage start after CEZ1. Or is it me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back