• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

mtscr_metalmaddness.wad (my new mod)

Do you like this so far?

• YES YES YES YES YES YES!! DO IT1!!!!111111111111111

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, it's cool!

• It's OK........B*shot*

• I don't know!

• No it SORTA sux.

• NO!!!!! DIS IS DA NOOBYEST THING EVA!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
metal sonic takes 4ever to kill. how manyy hitpoints does he have?
He's got 900. He is not realy suppost to be killed that easy, but it is possable. He is not even meant to be killed. The seacret to killing him is to jump on him and stay bouncing on him. So you will be riding on him ( :lol: ) and he will eventualy pop!

with a normal player, it's like riding on a bouncey balloon.when you have a homing character, it's like riding on a balloon and your a small carpet with alot of static.

jrose05 said:
I got a error when I tried to upload it. Am on very slow Internet.

Warning: md5_file(): Unable to open file in /home/content/s/u/p/superhedgiefox/html/srpgp/ffh/upload.php on line 16
You didn't pick a file to upload.

FFH did that to me for an eternity. Eventually it just wore off though. *goes off to possibly try wad*

I know. It was pretty hard to get to the end of the level. We(as in Knuckles33 and I) could've gotten through it easily but, we couldn't resist the fight.

yep. are characters didn't die invane.they had a purpose. Also, that last boss was pretty hard because I couldn't see what I was doing.How come the metal sonics can't hurt you?

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
yep. are characters didn't die invane.they had a purpose. Also, that last boss was pretty hard because I couldn't see what I was doing.How come the metal sonics can't hurt you?
They cant? Yes they can. If they bump into you they to damage. the VS prog. metalmaddness zone is kina hard. I might make it a bit easyer next update. There are like 5 metalsonics on it heheh.

Yeah you do that. It works perfect on open GL mode. But you need to "addfile mtscr_metalmaddness.wad" in the consle inorder to get it up on software.

UPDATE!!: yayz it has a COMPLEAT Green garden, easyer Progect metalmaddness boss. And another level(Ooooo! I'm not tellin what it is!! hehe.).

DOWNLOAD BETA3 (sendspace)

Can't get on FFH for some reason.....Sorry anti sendspace people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back