SpazzTastic Community Pack! NEW RELEASE (mt_spazztastic.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzo

spazztastic0wz.png

Hey everybody! I hope you enjoy this wonderful pack of 10 fun levels, made by the top community wadders! Now, the thing about some of these levels, is that they are not played using the traditional match gameplay. Read on to hear the rules for each specific map. The wads in this pack were made by ST218, Foxunit01, Digiku, Bigboi, And myself, respectivly. Special thanks goes to Hikari for the OGG music, Hotdog003 for the logo and optimizing, and to all of the wadders who made this possible. Read the Readme for instructions on how to play the custom gametype levels. Other than that, have fun playing!
RAWR!
-Spazzo

DOWNLOAD HERE

EDIT: Fixed link!

Dude, I've never heard of most of those levels. But that dosen't change facts.

That... was... AWESOME!!
The Spazzo Inovation Zone gave me a feeling of imenent destruction. You should make a SOC for some kind of crazed boss battle there.

WHat the heck I'm I even supposed to do at the Spazzo Inovation Zone? I see an upper area, but I can't get up there...

It's a match level. And the upper area is just an illusion. Try setting gravity to zero, there's nothing really special up there, just some wierd distortions in space and time.

Spazz did you get permission to use their wads in your pack because they might not be happy when they see this....

This is really good, but the spazzo level looks a bit weird on the ceiling, and the minigame level with basketball, racing, and stuff, seems to crash at some places.

That would be the THZ turrets, temporarily downgrade to 1.09.10 and it'll work fine. Once you're done playing, up back to 1.09.11

God, some of these zones lag like there's no tomorrow (Spelling!). But after that experience.....I'm Energized! I love Tails' Base best.

Tails' Base? Wow. Back from the good ol' days...

Can anyone give me a level list?

Bigboi said:
Can anyone give me a level list?

Readme.txt said:
\\\\\SpazzTastic Community Pack/////
------------------------------------
/////__________________________\\\\\
I hope you enjoy this wonderful pack of unusual but still fun levels!
Now, the thing about some of these levels, is that they are not played using the traditional match gameplay. Read on to hear the rules for each specific map.

1) Blitzball Match Zone
Made By: ST218
Gametype: Match

2) Tails Base
Made By: Hotdog003
Gametype: Match/Hide and Seek

3) Dive to your doom (otherwise known as diver)
Made by: ST218
Gametype: Diving
How to play: Pick a player. This player is the starting diver. Set it so that respawnitemtime
is 0, beforehand. Have the starting diver jump into the water, which will carry him to the
top of the course. Have the others on the floor get a considerable amount of ring weapons.
As soon as everybody is ready, have the diver jump off of the diving board, heading downwards
toward the water. At that time, have the people shoot him. Whoever shoots him, gets to take the
diver's place, and gets to go up and dive himself. If, however, the diver jumps, and dosen't get
hit by anybody, and falls back into the water, its considered his point, and he gets to jump again.

4) Lobby O Retardness
Made By: FoxUnit01
Gametype: Various
How to play: There are many "minigames" placed around the level, such as basketball, a maze,
hide and seek, mini golf, and bowling, to name a few. Explore this wonderful level to find
and play as many minigames as possible!

5) Super Mario Battle Zone
Made By: SRB2-Playah
Gametype: Match, Hide and seek

6) King of the Hill, AKA KOTH
Made By: Hotdog003 & Spazzo
Gametype: Match, King of the hill
How To Play: Make sure ITEMRESPAWNTIME is set to 0 beforehand. Players gain as many rings
as wanted in the little "rooms". As soon as they are content with their ring amount, they
step out of the room, into a battlezone. Note how the battlezone has no rings placed on it
whatsoever, so you should be cautious of your ring count. Once you exit the rooms, you cannot
go back into them unless you've died.

7) Toxic Turmoil
Made by: Spazzo

8) Carved Barracks
Made By: FoxUnit01

9) Metallic Devastation
Made By: Digiku

10) Spazzo Innovation *NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE!*
Made by: Spazzo

In closing, I hope you greatly enjoy this wonderful set of levels, some new, some old. Have fun!
-Spazzo
antonakes@hotmail.com

I want Arabian Nights (AKA that pyramid level with the teleport at the top) in there. ;)

Ah, something I noticed in my level...

There's a spring in the first floor of the castle that should be on second, facing inward so the player can get on the roof. I think... Can't remember too clearly.

I've never quite understood how you could play Hide and Seek in SRB2. I mean, you can't really manipulate objects at all, so the best hiding spot would always be to just hang onto a wall in a part of the level that has low traffic. Hide and Seek just seems like the kind of game that can't really be captured in a video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back