SRB2 Unofficial FAQ - version 1.08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

http://www.3dtrains.com/jake/srb2faq.txt

Here it is, again. Some of you may remember it sometime ago, when Final Demo version 0.70 was released. Here it is again, revised for version 1.08, and more detailed, including Mystic Realm strategies. It's actually very incomplete, since most of the sections are rather short. Hopefully this will help some people, or at least not waste their time. Comments, critism, suggestions, and contributions are more than welcome.

I still consider a FAQ to be a list of Frequently Asked Questions and their answers, GameFAQs notwithstanding. But this is a quite decent walkthroughish thing.

The eggs are only findable if you see "EGGS FOUND: x/12" on your HUD while playing.

Also used in fighter jets. Lets the pilot see cordonates, velocity vectors, and other junk that pilots use to crash the plane as quick as possible. :lol:

There are two eggs per level... There are usually hard to find... Iy you weren´t good at emblems research, eggs are the same thing, plus they´re hard to be seen :P

Well, since I found 70% of all of the emblems on my own, then I'll just find them Easter eggs myself.

By the way, I edited a .BAT file like KMM told me to do so, and I still don't see that header on the HUD. Help, someone?

Maybe Mystic didn't make this clear, but bumping topics for a reason, like asking to fix a 404 error, is fine. What isn't so good is bumping a topic just to say "heh" or "LOL" or to make a one-line comment that adds no new information. (Though technically I guess you could say "heh" and "LOL" are one-line comments that add no new information.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back