Floral Cove Zone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lat'

Absolute territory where
Kart Krew™️
Yup, a little level, but the beging of our HUGE level pack, the cyan and me!
I think there's nothing to tell about this level, it's just a short but cool and well designed level!

Screenshot!
75b026c
mini_131202084033558456.png

Credits:
Me, Cyan Sonic (know here as the cyan), and LJ Sonic (Know here as LJ Sonik)

The download is, obviously, in attachements. If this is broken tell me.
I am anyways doing to upload a mirror on mediafire/4shared.

Attachments

• sc_FloralCoveZone1.rar
    59.9 KB · Views: 440
This is a fairly short and simple level, but it works nicely for the opening of a larger level pack so I'm totally okay with that.

Welcome to releases and enjoy your stay~

The level is generally good-looking and nice to play through. It has the right amount of detail and flows decently. It does have that "beginning mapper" feel to it, though, although that's not really a bad thing. Looking at the areas, I pictured you guys in SRB2DB exploring the place in 3D mode with wonder and delight... at least... that's how I was when I first did it XD

But yeah, it's a bit short and could benefit from some more pathways. Other than that, there's not much to say about this. Good job!

Not bad, some minor things (all easy to fix) still need tweaked. Other than occasional platforms being somewhat disproportional to character jumping ability, and some bugs with the water (due to placement), it's looking quite well. It will be interesting to see how this changes in the future.

For the water, I think you mean the colormap color, right?
I will of course fix all these bugs.

I meant don't give a tag to a sector touching the thok barrier, or stuff beyond it won't be rendered. Specifically, don't put a water block or FOF directly on the thok barrier that doesn't go all the way up to the ceiling. (https://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Linedef_type_121). Also, you might want to take a look at linedef 759, the error is that none of the middle textures appear here in software mode and in openGL mode this happens (green grass wall), but I can't remember causes this type of error.

attachment.php

Attachments

• m_texture-bug.png
    m_texture-bug.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,398
For the grasswall, it's probably due to some issue that change the "-" texture to another texture that renders only under OpenGL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back