• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Updated Sonic (Beta 1 is out!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalaron

This is my first wad, it replaces some of sonic's sprites,

Beta Link:

http://attachments.wetpaintserv.us/p90rtT0z51F32eTWoNp6nw==25419

If you download please comment. :)

Screenshot:

GW640H480.png

Updated Sonic is compatable with OpenGL sprite shadows.

Pretty nice. I've always wondered why Knuckles is all messed up, but that he runs the way Sonic does now and not how he and Sonic used to.

No, I edited nitro to make those running frames for him. These are from my nitro.wad.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Pretty nice. I've always wondered why Knuckles is all messed up, but that he runs the way Sonic does now and not how he and Sonic used to.
I think the Knuckles sprites are ripped form a game, well most of them anyway.

This looks good! Keep going!

But the Knuckles ones look alittle weird because they go from 2D like to odd 3D form. It makes them look ugly (no offense to whoever created knuckles for srb2).

Haven't the srb2 creators seen that knuckles remake that looks like an srb2 knuckles offical. Not like the one JTE styled out but the one that resembles the standing frame.

Don't think so. Anyways back on topic! Those front running frames are defiantly an edit of my nitro.wad that you took without my permission. Please change them.
EDIT: Here's how I can tell

Same hands, bodyshape, and edited socks.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Don't think so. Anyways back on topic! Those front running frames are defiantly an edit of my nitro.wad that you took without my permission. Please change them.
EDIT: Here's how I can tell

Same hands, bodyshape, and edited socks.
And his arms are still green.

_Manic_ said:
And his arms are still green.

Fixed it:
GW70H70.png

Yeah, sonic was edited from nitro, I forgot to ask for permission before I posted, stupid move on my part, :oops: I just pm'd nitro asking him for permission, if he says no, I'll just change the sprites, I'll still give him credit because his avatar gave me the idea for this project. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back