Pangya - Anime style MMO Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidently had to make another Pangya thread...

Anyway, I'm CrimsonBlazeAsh on Pangya, and my favorite courses in the game are Deep Inferno and Eastern Valley. I like Deep Inferno because I can get a better chance at winning prizes and getting more EXP in the game.

The Lucia's birthday event is wierd, I just can't understand why we have to help her find her lost belongings... I can't wait for a christmas event for Pangya this year.

I am currently saving up for Arin and Kaz in the game because of how good their stats are, they will be my Pangya mains when I buy them.

I sorta play this now. I've been having an issue with overheating on my laptop when I try to play so a GM has been helping me resolve the issue. Apparently I just need to not put it on a hard wooden surface. Will post an update when something new happens.

I sorta play this now. I've been having an issue with overheating on my laptop when I try to play so a GM has been helping me resolve the issue. Apparently I just need to not put it on a hard wooden surface. Will post an update when something new happens.
That sucks, I really hope that your laptop will stop overheating soon.

In other news, I just brought Arin in Pangya, now what I need to do, is save up for Kaz.

Ended up emailing INCA, sent them some files they requested and they replied saying that the next Gameguard update will fix this issue. Yay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back