• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Updated Sonic (Beta 1 is out!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. How does this look:
GW70H70.png

PLAYQ5, The first frame of running animation from the back of sonic.

Nitro, can I use this frame?
GW70H70.png

Hard to tell but the shoes, body, arms, legs, and socs are not the same as your old avatar.(Didn't edit any sprites from your wad either, edited from your old avatar, this is the only frame I edted from your avatar, and by edited I mean I just used the shape of the legs.)

Update

Almost all of the running frames are done, after this wad is finished, I might do an updated Tails wad. Anyway, here's what I have so far:
GW70H70.png

GW70H70.png

GW70H70.png

GW70H70.png

I have the complete animation for each angle shown here done. I still need to do the front corner view, and I want to know if you guys think I should do the spining frames for Sonic as well.

I PMed you saying you couldn't use my sprites. the legs are from the walking frames just so you know.

Nitro,please let him use the sprites they are making better running frames for sonic he looks stupid running. (no offense)

EDIT: Not Nitro, Sonic.

They aren't that hard to make. Take the running frame's head and body and change the hands and legs. The legs can be found on the walk and the hands can either be from the falling frames or custom made.

Arctic Fox said:
Some Random n00b said:
TIS WAD MAKS SONIK RUN LIKE TEH NEW GAMS!!!

No. This game is supposed to feel like the classics, so the current running is fine.

In the classics, Sonic also runs this way after using a peelout or when running much faster than his maxspeed. Its just that it has become standard a bit in the new games.

Re: Updated Sonic

DashFox2007 said:
I'm basically making a few sprite replacements of sonic, I'm modifying some of his sprites so they look more up to date.

Picture:
GW70H70.png

GW70H70.png

What do you think?
(These pictures are old, check page 2)

Nice front running frame...I have been trying to get mine something like that for a while...and also...that's not a bad edited running side frame...I made one a while ago...here's my complete one:
sonicrunssd6.gif

EDIT: note that it does not stay in animation the whole time because I have not yet figured out how to do that. -_-

Um, did you notice that at the bottom of the first post it says: (These pictures are old, check page 2) please look at the frames from page 2 and comment on those frames please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back