IT'S LIKE A DRAWER FULL OF SOCS! (SOCDrawer.zip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Plushima

Princess of Dreams
Judge
Yup, I've taken every decent looking SOC in my SRB2 directory (Not totally sure all of them are mine, if something of yours is in here, I apologize) and crammed them into a zip. Creating the Super Hyper Omega Oni Omni Chaos SOC Combo Bonanza of Doom of Science. Or, the SOC Drawer.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ka0tbn

I can't gurantee all of those will work on their own. Hell, I know for a fact most of the bosses in there have sprites of their own. I've a feeling most of them will fall back onto some other sprites though, if not, feel free to fill a WAD with placeholder sprites.

List of all files included:
absoluteuberrun.soc
Animesabre.soc
asplodycrawlas.soc
bubbleblaster.soc
byebyerings.soc
Capeygoodness.soc
deaththok.soc
Draykboss.soc
Draykserv.soc
enemyringspawnthingy.soc
evil.soc
Fallen1.soc
flightring.soc
glideblast.soc
GuardianSuperSonic.soc
hover.soc
LightCycle.soc
metalsonic.soc
Metal-Sonic.soc
oneshotstarburst.soc
PPGZTrail.soc
riders9.soc
ringorbit.soc
sentaiboss.soc
Sonicboss.soc
spinaccel.soc
spinballneo.soc
supaspring.soc
superdash.soc
superecho.soc
SuperEggman.soc
superskip.soc
supersonic5.soc
swirlyrings.soc
tiny.soc
ubersuper.soc
Ve.soc
walker.soc
weapons.soc
WEAPONS2.soc
wheebots.soc
yoyo.soc

Disclaimer: I cannot be held responsible for any harm these SOCs cause to your computer, your health, your well being, your dog, your neighbor's pet duck, or anything else you can think of. After all, that's just stupid, I mean, how could a few text files in a little zip do THAT?

EDIT: No sense moving this to the new Releases forum with a dead link. Link updated.

They're all too crappy to be released on their own, but together, they're slightly less crappy! :D

And on Edge, as it turns out that breaks in netplay.

Impossible, since there is no lowres flag.

Too bad about the netplay thing... I might be able to find a way around it in the future, though.

Muhrehehehehe...

I wonder what happens if I use them all at once? *Brick'd*

I mean, these were all awesome SOCs by themselves, but who knows what kind of chaos they can cause together?

Hmm... To post a pointless award pic, or not to post a pointless award pic... *Buried in bricks*

[im...*sniped* *stabbed* *set ablaze* *frozen with liquid nitrogen* *bricked* *Masenko'd* *Chidori'd* *Rasengan'd* *Spirit Bomb'd* *nuked* *Amaterasu'd* *Neutron Blasted* *Spacially Rended* *Mega Punch'd* *teleported to the Final Destination* *Mario Finale'd* *Triforce Slashed*x2 *Zero Laser'd* *Aura Storm'd* *hit by Light Arrow*x2 *Luigi Hippie Danced* *cooked by Kirby* *Volt Tackled* *PK Starstorm'd*x2 *Hit by Bull* *Sucked into a vortex* *stranded on a glacier* *run over by F-0 racer* *shot w/ tank*x3 *electricuted* *strangled by an octopus* *Critically Hit* *Aether'd* *Fire Blast'd* *Solar Beam'd* *Hydro Pump'd* *stealthily cut in half*

Chaos Knux said:
[im...*sniped* *stabbed* *set ablaze* ...
We get the point; you got raped. But if you can't contribute to the discussion, don't post at all. Unintelligent posts are spam, which violates rule 3.

Wow. Just - *killed*
Anyway, some are good, some do nothing (Ve.soc).
I was inspired with the running bunnyhop one...
To make a mod!

Chaos Knux said:
[im...*sniped* *stabbed* *set ablaze* *frozen with liquid nitrogen* *bricked* *Masenko'd* *Chidori'd* *Rasengan'd* *Spirit Bomb'd* *nuked* *Amaterasu'd* *Neutron Blasted* *Spacially Rended* *Mega Punch'd* *teleported to the Final Destination* *Mario Finale'd* *Triforce Slashed*x2 *Zero Laser'd* *Aura Storm'd* *hit by Light Arrow*x2 *Luigi Hippie Danced* *cooked by Kirby* *Volt Tackled* *PK Starstorm'd*x2 *Hit by Bull* *Sucked into a vortex* *stranded on a glacier* *run over by F-0 racer* *shot w/ tank*x3 *electricuted* *strangled by an octopus* *Critically Hit* *Aether'd* *Fire Blast'd* *Solar Beam'd* *Hydro Pump'd* *stealthily cut in half*
Just don't. EVER. AGAIN.

Draykon said:
Prime 2.0 said:
You didn't include F_Boss.soc? D:
Wait, what was that again? I have no memory of any such SOC.

...what?

F_Boss.soc was THE first SOC to use action paramiters. It eventually became the Egg Fighter used in Mystic realm(the key differences being that the egg fighter is a stand-alone boss; F_Boss.soc modifies the current eggman... and the egg fighter flees when hit). In fact, it was my frustration with SOC during the creation of F_Boss that led to the idea of action paramiters.

Yeah, that's right. If it wasn't for F_Boss.soc, A_Cyberattack/A_FireShot would still only be able to fire an eggman missile.

...so why the hell isn't my name in the credits yet? XD

Chaos said:
Chaos Knux said:
Just don't. EVER. AGAIN.

I will... oh I will again... especially after March 9th.

Ah, well, that explains it. I tried to only include my own SOCs here.

Guitarplaya said:
Anyway, some are good, some do nothing (Ve.soc).
They all do SOMETHING. You just have to look around a bit. (I believe Ve was one of my many scrapped vehicles)

Well...i can´t put all that SOC´S in my computer,and does wheeebots.soc makes that you can add bots to the game(like srb2JTE)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back