Super Mystic Sonic (V.1.09.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, but still lacks shading. And he still looks really creepy when you rotate around him. The sprites don't flow.

It has shading, but it's hard to see unless you have your monitor set to the right contrast.

Well, actually SMS shouldn't have shading, but you were begging that hard, I'd tought I could bring in some nice shading. It really made SMS look better, so thanks for keep me telling me time after time to add shading.

Anyway, its been some long time I made nice art, is it? No, the SMS with the coat art sucks. So here's something good to stare at!

mystic2lk.png

Super mystic sonic said:
Well, actually SMS shouldn't have shading, but you were begging that hard, I'd tought I could bring in some nice shading. It really made SMS look better, so thanks for keep me telling me time after time to add shading.

Anyway, its been some long time I made nice art, is it? No, the SMS with the coat art sucks. So here's something good to stare at!

mystic2lk.png

*Dies*

The character was bad enough...now a MOD???

That Eggman he's referring to is a recolor. But it's SUPPOSED to be. Unlike these Sonic clones, and yes Shadow more than qualifies, which people say aren't supposed to be, but in reality are, that spawn tremendous fanboy-ism.

Actually, this isn't a Sonic clone, cause SMS is Sonic.

Read the name: Super Mystic Sonic

Anyway, the mod is 27% completed. It has 16 completed levels already, 7 beta levels, extra sprites (Like SMS making a 480 degree turn when he falls boosting off a cliff), And a completely new boss that doesn't involve the normal Eggman system. You gotta fight against him with Mystic in a NIGHTS like battle. Also, the mod has a very good intro having over 300 images.

ACTS

TROPICAL ADVENTURE
Tropical adventure act 1
A city placed at sea. First you'll enter the hills, where you'll boost along using boost pads. You fall of a cliff and do the 480 degree turn while flying over a river. You'll then fall in a tree with a spring that directly shoots you to the city. You gotta run trough the city as fast as you can, either over the platformy roofs or just take the lower way with the robots.

Tropical adventure act 2
You'll be on the pierre running over the sea avoiding enemies and find a spring, that launches you to a huge schip! You gotta find your way down the schip and get eggman. Watch out for the traps like falling crates or flooding rooms.

Tropical adventure act 3
Actually this all looks the same like act 2, but with only the schip and eggman in front of you. Once you've defeated eggman, you gotta run up again to the deck where the animal box waits.

MOUNTAIN PARADISE

Mountain paradise act 1
You'll start underwater where you'll hit a spring that launches you to the beach. There are houses everywhere on this island, so grab rings and rest there when you need to. You gotta make your way up to the mountain. You'll run along a series of trees where alot of enemies hide. You'll find a dark cave at the mountain and a stairs that falls once you stay on it too long. Wich way will you choose? Once you get outta the escape the stairs/cave you find a the eggman sign.

Mountain paradise act 2
There you'll go acrose the bridge that goes over a huge cliff. When you almost crossed the bridge it breaks, making you fall in the river. Once there you'll find a spring. Jump across the rocks to find a cave that leads you to where the bridge broke. Run up more and you'll find some lava. Eggmans work? Jump across the rocks while avoiding Crawla commanders or you'll fall in the 1-hit dead lava. After you'll finnally crossed the lava, you'll find a whole lot of series red springs. Once up you'll see the eggman sign, next to a house. If you enter the house you'll can enjoy a extremely nice view.

Mountain paradise act 3
You're at the top of the mountain and see Eggmans trying to make it a vulcano. Jump in a hole and follow a boosting pad that makes you run trough the mountain filled with lava. Let the boosters do the work, cause if you move, it might be vital. Finnally you'll fall a lot and end at a round place with lava under it. Eggmans there as well. Kill him, press a button and get outta here cause the lava is flooding!

Cloud towers
I'm not gonna tell every act cause i'll be busy for hours if I do that. Cloud towers is a tower that makes you dizzy if you look below. You can see a whole grassland, but if you fall on it, you're dead. Be ready for a lot of platforms and springs. Act 3 will platformy too, but then having 3 Eggmans at once!

Hazy underground
You'll be jumping of the towers, but land in a hole wich seems to be the sewers. Weird, you didn't think sewers look like that? There's nobody here, no robots or eggman, but watch out. The water kills you directly, and even being there makes you lose air. Be sure to go in a pipe to breath again sometimes. The gasses make you dizzy, and finnally dead.

Ultima speedway
You're outta the sewers and can be running across the road of a speed with 132. You can go at super speed here and enjoy the scenery, but watch out not to hit a enemy, cause you don't have rings, and have to relie on the save points. The eggman level will blow your mind!

GOD BATTLE
A total new boss that is HUGE! Its very big, and you have to be mystic to even hurt him. Your power will slowly decrease, and once you lost it, you have to be avoiding the boss with SMS. Your power will slowly increase, and once the bar is halfful, you can be Mystic again and show em who's boss! This boss is in NIGHTS style!

These are all completed zones. I still need 4 zones to go! Each zone has 3 levels, ya know?

Bah, my mod will so totally kick this things butt. ¬.¬

Have you even made a level before?

I can tell you i've did many levels before with buggs. Now I can really make a level without bugs and I removed all buggs from my levels that still had buggs.

This all took me 2 and a half years to make. The total will have 36 levels. I might release some screens soon, but thats when SMS is updated. The levels shape up a lot, and bring back a tropical feeling that you felt from SA and Sonic 2, togheter with a SMS storyline. By the way, Ree-c, these levels are all complete, and work.

Dark Warrior said:
That Eggman he's referring to is a recolor. But it's SUPPOSED to be. Unlike these Sonic clones, and yes Shadow more than qualifies, which people say aren't supposed to be, but in reality are, that spawn tremendous fanboy-ism.

It's a bit unfair that Eggman nega is like the only recolour that's not being flamed about... the Sonic recolours and Hedgehog species (The actual term, not clones.) are being ****ed because they are the same thing. People need to give Nega some argument too, Not (OH, he's so cool because he's a Eggman.)

A Sonic recolor is VERY unoriginal. The fact that he made an Eggman recolor, does, in fact, change it a bit. It's something that no one, or very few people, have done. Unlike Sonic recolors which appear *everywhere*, and get annoying. But that's also not just it. It's supposed to be Eggman. Not some "Uber kewl ultra-hyper-mega Sonic that is oober1337!!11!"... Get the idea?

Dark Warrior said:
A Sonic recolor is VERY unoriginal. The fact that he made an Eggman recolor, does, in fact, change it a bit. It's something that no one, or very few people, have done. Unlike Sonic recolors which appear *everywhere*, and get annoying. But that's also not just it. It's supposed to be Eggman. Not some "Uber kewl ultra-hyper-mega Sonic that is oober1337!!11!"... Get the idea?

Yeah, but at least shadow looks slightly different to sonic, Eggman Nega looks too much like eggman.

Yes, but there's no way to make Eggman not look like Eggman. Besides, that's self-contradictin at its finest. Shadow is worse than a Sonic recolor. He's a cheap knockoff of the real thing.

Dark Warrior said:
He's a cheap knockoff of the real thing.

So? Bratz are a cheap knockoff of Barbie. I seen someone actually make an Eggman that looks 50% like the original... so there's always a way.

Edit: Bratz are the worse cheap knockoff of Barbie. Worse than the ripoff between Shadow and Sonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back