Freddie Mercury!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, now I can run sideways and be really small and somehow pick up rings larger than me!

Oh yeah, and the spindash is awesome. Stand on one leg in place and magically take off scooting along the ground the same way.

And poor guy can't stick his head above water in GFZ1. :P

FoxBlitzz said:
Yay, now I can run sideways and be really small and somehow pick up rings larger than me!

Oh yeah, and the spindash is awesome. Stand on one leg in place and magically take off scooting along the ground the same way.

And poor guy can't stick his head above water in GFZ1. :P
meh
its all ok
his speedo thok (hes a queer so its speedo) might be taken out as will spin

Did another little check. It only happens at a certain angle. You probably have renamed a certain lump incorrectly (or XWE has done it for you :P ).

You shouldn't double post, especially not a short time after your previous post. That's what the edit button is for. (and fixing typos, lol)

I'm sorry, I know I'm not supposed to backseat moderate, but where's the report button then? How are moderators gonna find it if there's no way for them to track these things?

Super Sonic Fan Man said:
I'm sorry, I know I'm not supposed to backseat moderate, but where's the report button then? How are moderators gonna find it if there's no way for them to track these things?
Schematic_diagram_of_the_human_eye.png

Light enters the eye from an external medium such as air or water, passes through the cornea, and into the first of two humours, the aqueous humour. Most of the light refraction occurs at the cornea which has a fixed curvature. The first humour is a clear mass which connects the cornea with the lens of the eye, helps maintain the convex shape of the cornea (necessary to the convergence of light at the lens) and provides the corneal endothelium with nutrients. The iris, between the lens and the first humour, is a coloured ring of muscle fibres. Light must first pass though the centre of the iris, the pupil. The size of the pupil is actively adjusted by the circular and radial muscles to maintain a relatively constant level of light entering the eye. Too much light being let in could damage the retina; too little light makes sight difficult. The lens, behind the iris, is a convex, springy disk which focuses light, through the second humour, onto the retina.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyes

when i make somthing i like to double post to seperate different developments. this is benificial to me and i don't care how much it annoys others. Please forgive my orginazation.

Well you might not care about it, but the admins do. So go on, continue double-posting. Your name will soon have a "suspended user" under it not too long.

i fixed all of freddie's bugs. I will give it out on irc as anoyumous (sp?). the forum will get it in a zip file with sgag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back