Sonic Runners MD2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioFreak2001

that one gal
Surprise!
I bet you didn't expect this.
But, I have improved on animating models, and you will clearly see that in this model.
And, without further ado, here is Sonic as seen in Sonic Runners!
BTW R.I.P. Sonic Runners
MD2.dat line: SONIC SONICRUNNERS.md2 100.0 0.0

Attachments

• srb20055.png
    srb20055.png
    257.8 KB · Views: 4,246
  • srb20056.png
    srb20056.png
    210.5 KB · Views: 3,428
  • srb20057.png
    srb20057.png
    114.8 KB · Views: 3,137
  • SONICRUNNERS.zip
    371.5 KB · Views: 1,589
Wow. This is a significant improvement in the quality of animation!

Course, that's only looking at it in misfit. I'll have to check it in SRB2 itself to examine how well it interpolates.

Edit: After playing it, I can say that the interpolation is pretty good as well. Though, You should see about redoing the super sonic animations, since they aren't exactly up to par with everything else. Other than that, really good.

Last edited:
as much as i liked the md2 the gradient was ... odd so i did some smoothing and recolored sonic a lil bit and got this as a result.

the md2 is good reguardless

k0-a2inuWrikW1xsE8GkYCMF50qtyXWZYXNdh8V7V4eJ2t4OHYsp3Bl0a02fucQk7-_mi4qHEdQ3zQxPUwv4PpqSOw5URltc-2bKwA=w330-h220-rw

ikSidm9SGiCPVexJ0zScIBO3AElG9ZdcbwKLPqTB_RKqKTw749gi38z0Jf9dHN2VS4z6BV9UKvDuLgUGFViTUZhjTxWMXazFeRZNkg=w330-h220-rw

Y12coqrBS3mhJ8tQuXRnZE3X9GHfqEs1p8BlEWSY3TNrRC47aKXpZM6jZdZgJOBBSL2ZNVF0ploG7RzeTJ9Oc8mrvXOV_Efq4PHFQQ=w353-h220-rw

I don't know if i am late. But, im kind of new on these MD2 thing, and i wanted to ask something since i know these. How can i make a _Blend.png? Is there anything that can make the Textures Grayscale? I use Misfit Model By the Way.

Using Gimp (it also works in Photoshop but i'm less familiar with the terminology there), select all the textures that you want to change color using your form of selection tool, invert the selection so you can delete everything else (make sure there's an alpha channel, otherwise it won't work). After selecting everything, use hue-saturation tool and set the saturation to 0 to make the entire image grayscale, you might wanna play around with the brightness of it to make the color brighter or darker to better fit in-game.

Also this might've been the wrong thread to ask something like that in but I hope this helps.

I don't know if i am late. But, im kind of new on these MD2 thing, and i wanted to ask something since i know these. How can i make a _Blend.png? Is there anything that can make the Textures Grayscale? I use Misfit Model By the Way.

I use paint.net and I have an easy way of making a blend texture.
First, using the magic wand tool, I select the color I want to be able to change.
Then, I invert the selection and delete everything that's not the color.
Next, in adjustments, I click "Black and White"
Lastly, I adjust the brightness and contrast.

Also, you can get paint.net here.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back