Mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarbo the Black Sheep

Furry Composer
This isn't a game I'm really planning on getting, but...well, it's coming up next January and I think it's gonna go over well. The thing that makes it different is the fact that you can play online with 255 other players. Simultaneously. Without lag problems, either. Are any of you interested in getting this?

The thing that makes it different is the fact that you can play online with 255 other players. Simultaneously. Without lag problems, either.

That caught my attention.

I've never really heard of Mag. What is it exactly?

OOH OOH, let me explain!

Mag stands for ¨Massive Action Gaming¨, Years ago, a company named Zipper Interactive (who develops SOCOM series) disapeared and let the SOCOM game making to Slant Six, also known as ¨Can´t Fix¨ due to their bad games, but then Zipper showed up MAG, wich is a first person shooter for PS3 only, totally different to SOCOM, the game is based on that you are part of one of the 3 mega clans (wich I don´t remember it´s names), those clans send small groups to make missions like scorting people and such, the 250 player thing is true, all these 6 groups do their missions on DA BIG FRIGGEN MAP, and if you ran into another clan group, kill em´.

I remember hearing about this a long time ago, I personally don't think 255 players at once without lag is going to work, Let alone 100.

PSU.Com said:
The Zipper team has done something so right with its new game MAG. The promise of 256 players competing together online sounds like trouble, but a live demonstration at Sony's E3 press conference today [June 2] showed little if any hiccups in terms of gameplay and load screens.

Does this change your mind?

I just can´t imagine of what would happen if you turned your lagswitch on with 255 players on, and what if 2 people used them at the same time!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back