New match, CTF and circuit stages
Lesser enemies
Better Crawla Factory 2
Different music in boss stages
New way of getting emeralds
Emblems, time attack and unlockables
New enemies
New graphics

That's about it. Be sure to read the README before playing and ESPECIALLY before commenting. That's what it's there for. Enjoy.

Pretty good, nice job JJames.

Thanks for using My Jetty-syn turret part of my enemy soc.

Since you bumped, I might as well tell you...

Search the second act of a zone. Search HARD. If you're lucky, you might find a large green pillar. Touch it and then search the second act again, preferably somewhere farther down the line. You'll find another green pillar. Go into it and you're teleported to a completely new zone. Find three emerald pieces in this new zone and you'll be rewarded your emerald.

Someone needs to make a STARS article on Chaotic Darkness... *shot*

The point of it is that it's hidden. Just blatently exposing it for no reason is extremely annoying. Leave it to the people who are actually smart enough to read them.

Honestly, hidden font is so blatant anyhow it's just not worth it. I noticed immediately, and it just wastes more time to hit quote so I can read it, especially since 99% of that text is pointless.

You know how to make the 2nd boss hard. Also Rainy Ruins Zone 2 is Extremely hard with Sonic when you enter the water. The first thing you should do is add air bubbles in the first area in the largest water area, It'll be hard to live for people who can't jump areas. Then the area after the teleporter is really annoying especially when them fly things get you when you least expect it... That level is nearly impossible for Sonic or Wads who can't fly/Glide. Other then that... It's a good Wad.

They're harder versions of those enemies.

And Halkel, that means you're not good enough, not the the level is impossible. There are air bubbles in the first part and many people have gotten through that just fine without any trouble. It's just basic platforming. Besides, if you hate the water part so much, there ARE two easier paths you can take that I'm sure aren't nearly impossible so don't go aorund saying that the entire level is impossible until you've really seen all of it.

JJames19119 said:
And Halkel, that means you're not good enough, not the the level is impossible. There are air bubbles in the first part and many people have gotten through that just fine without any trouble. It's just basic platforming. Besides, if you hate the water part so much, there ARE two easier paths you can take that I'm sure aren't nearly impossible so don't go aorund saying that the entire level is impossible until you've really seen all of it.

I get past the first part easily... It's the area after the teleporter. I know how to pass it, it's them bugs that get me. I rarely slip at the first part, i just can't find the air bubbles when i mess up, except on the other side of the jump.

Jurai_Madman said:
What are those grey versions of enemies?

Those things are fun to slaughter. I wish they could shoot you, then that'll be even more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back