Meadow Match Re-imagined (mt_meadowreimagined.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StellarStardust

I am the perfect and elegant maid~
Meadow Match, a favorite to some people who play Match or sometimes, Tag in SRB2. It's mostly known as a thok-field or a box with stuff in it.
The wad contains a remade version of Meadow Match, made from scratch with some changes, while keeping the main layout, in some shape or form.

srb20079.png

srb20080.png

srb20081.png

That's all I have left to show(and say), so enjoy the wad!

Attachments

• mt_MEADOWREIMAGINED.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 754
Last edited:
Here comes my poorly constructed criticism

ivETmsV.png

How did this happen? Why's this even here?
(The fence I mean, not the weird green stripe in the background. although...)

FUhgHpQ.png

you should fix that

lJDVMGY.png

And find the cause of that slime trail

3xnjQyi.png
u57EDxc.png
0WyvPxl.png

These just look off. The first one isn't all that easy to fix, but the second two need a border or something. They look sort of sloppy as is

jhKwDkC.png

I honestly can't don't understand what's going on here, but you should fix it somehow.

Btr52ZQ.png

This shouldn't be here. It looks really bad, and I just really don't see where that wall could be coming from. It... just doesn't fit at all. Also the texture choices on that tree are pretty bad imo, something with less contrast would work better.

also, why would you want to make a bigger version of match meadow when the main draw of that map is it's small size?

I think the point of it was to make it different like the title says, while still making it feel familiar.

Ok, I've fixed the issues, but the MB's attachment system seems to be failing to upload the updated wad, hence why the wad's attachment somehow disappeared. So, I'll leave it here, until the issue is resolved: (snip)

I've made the map be a different map from the original Meadow, as a some sort of experiment to see if it works out. The map gets it's own music and title, as well. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back