Official Time Attack Records (Pre-2.0.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I asked about a Wiki article about the Official Time Attack Records to improve organization, and seeing as nobody replied, I went ahead and created it.
http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Official_Time_Attack_Records

Please contribute to this page people. Also, the introduction to the article may look really stupid, but what else was I suppose to write? :S

On a last note, the table is far from completed, but I think that we can all see that tailsmastermind is too good at Time Attack. I'm going to get you one of these days, tmm!

I'm not gonna fight against Gamer27 or anyone else for that matter for a little while. I plan on spending some time on a different stage and I want that to be my main focus, so don't expect any more videos from me until I beat the time or get too frustrated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTGdbrUiCW0
Sonic:
DSZ2: 1:53.20

Tails:
THZ1: 39.00
RVZ1: 1:04.02

Knuckles:
RVZ1: 1:10.74

GFZ1 as Knuckles in 0:19:94
Under 20 seconds, yay, etc.
I posted this record at 14:30. Come on, tailsmastermind. Let's see how fast you are at obsoleting it. Time is counting.

On a second note, I placed all the current records on the wiki page. The list is now complete!

Yeah, I'm surprised no one's bested my time yet. It's obvious I could have shaved half a second off the end of my run =p

Also, thanks for updating the records wiki page... but it's not quite current with the latest, greatest records.

Last edited:
I beat MilesTraysandor on THZ
srb2win004.png

Last edited:
You need a recording, otherwise it won't count. Read the first post for more information.
Unfortunately my recording for the replay got cut off before the recording finished. So it was not recordable. I should of recorded it while I was doing it. not after.

Segatendo: Also, I don't know if you noticed this or not, but someone already beat my THZ1 record, in much better fashion.
What was their time. I don't want to go through 12 pages to find it. And what do you mean by better fashion.

Unfortunately my recording for the replay got cut off before the recording finished. So it was not recordable. I should of recorded it while I was doing it. not after.

What was their time. I don't want to go through 12 pages to find it. And what do you mean by better fashion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTGdbrUiCW0 Towards the top of this very page, this is tailsmasterminds' video, he destroys THZ1 in 39 seconds flat.

I posted this record at 14:30. Come on, tailsmastermind. Let's see how fast you are at obsoleting it. Time is counting.

If you really want me too I can try. I honestly have no plans at the moment to beat any Knuckles or Tails records. I'm working strictly on Sonic stages. I could give it a shot if you really want me too. Kudos for actually finishing the page. You deserve some kind of prize... I'm getting you a pizza!

And thanks for the flattery Miles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh1tjd1-rQ8

Sonic:
CEZ1: 1.26.88
ERZ1: 1:15.28

Tails:
CEZ2: 1:05.37

Knuckles:
GFZ1: 18.77

Last edited:
It is a bit (ok, seriously) hard to keep the page with the best records. I may have missed one or two. So, to those who ever posted on this topic, please check out the Official Time Attack Records and make sure that your record has truly been obsoleted/your record is the current one and is updated.

And tailsmastermind, I knew you would eventually break it, I'm a bit surprised why you took so long. But I understood though: You waited to record several records at once. Now, seeing as GFZ1 is the smallest level (bosses excluded) in SRB2, I'll try to break the record again. But I fear that currently I'm having tons of trouble with everything, so your record with Knux in GFZ1 is safe for now.

Take so long? Actually I didn't even read your post for about a day after you posted it. My main focus was to beat Matt's time in ERZ1. Yours I knew was easy cuz the bridge is faster. The ERZ2 time as Tails I already had but never posted and ERZ1 I took up to see if Sonic or Tails as the faster time in that stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back