Post your pics/art here!

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

It's so good, and yet so bad for my lazy. Now I'm cursed with this ass
Iceman404 said:
srb20003.png

If you draw one of my characters, I will uh...

... continue working on the arranged SRB2 soundtrack again?

sAhLoYA.png

MM2 Alien with 2 additional colors. Feels like I over-antialiased this.

If you drew Scruffy the Dog for me, I'd... uh...

d̶o̶g̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶ no g̶e̶y̶s̶e̶r̶ ̶g̶u̶s̶h̶ ̶z̶o̶n̶e̶ no c̶o̶l̶o̶r̶+̶ fuck i don't have anything exciting

Last edited:
So I wanted to shade things to make them look less flat, I chose melons as an example.

Photo%2011.01.2015%2016%2033%2025.jpg

what do you mean that's the wrong melon

Oh look I did another garbage with Sylveon.
This time she tried to have $W4G by holding a shotgun someone left near her.

(Also tiny ears and bad shadowing, but y'know, I never was really good at drawing on a comp :D)
But seriously, is it good?

@Virt: Oh my god, yes, I always love to see anything related to PW.

@Lat: To answer your question, it doesn't looks good. I understand drawing with your mouse is very hard to get used to, but that's not what bothers me. What gets me is the whole concept of the picture. I've seen more people than necessary trying to make Sylveon look like a badass, but it just doesn't works. It's just as bad as making Kirby angry in North American boxarts. Not to mention that from all ways to make a character look cool, just giving it guns and an anime grin is the most internet cliche way to go, and is most likely what every kid will eventually end up doing when they make a fancharacter at first. And if you want to know what I think of the design, I'll be blunt in here, it sucks. DeviantART is filled with that shiny Sylveon crap, and I have yet to see a decently designed Sylveon. Normally, I would just tell to people like that to just choose a different pokemon out of the hundreds of different pokemons there are, because Sylveon is way too overused (and there's the shiny ones with tragic backstories who try to look like special snowflakes). Though if you really really try, you might even be able to pull out a Sylveon that doesn't sucks like the rest out there.

I'm only suggesting this, but I really think you should take liberties in how you design your Sylveon. Here's a sample, you don't see every cat being exactly the same shape out there (yes, even the ones of the same species), and you could easily apply that kind of logic into a pokemon. Like, try making it in a different shape overall, because the key to distinct designing is to focus on the silhouette of the character. You could go for a Sylveon that has short limbs, or perhaps one that is slightly long and very thin, and even try to vary with quite different ear shapes. As long as you can make it clear it's supposed to be a Sylveon, you have many possibilities you could go for it's design. You could even try changing his face a little bit, to adapt it to a style of your liking.

In other news, I sketched my little brother's favorite robot master for his birthday:

o0sxWQz.jpg

Last edited:
@MotorRoach: K I promise to not flood this thread again with my ugly images :]Anyway I tried to draw on a comp, was fun. Also I'm keeping this ugly image as avatar.

I got a tablet a few days ago.

You may now say "oh my god why did this loser get a tablet he's putting me off from drawing ever again I CAN'T"

marisablet.png

i tried

I lied:

I do think it's less uglier tough, don't you? (My 3DS thinks it's ugly.)
@MotorRoach, I do promise I will stop draw Sylveons on my comp tough :P

@lat not really sure what's the stuff around the latias, mainly due to the 3ds quality of the pic, but the pic itself looks good. The latias looks good aswell, though I'm not sure what that blue stuff is in front on her.
Also, I don't think you should draw what others favor. I think you should draw what you want. After all, what we draw is one of the stuff that defines who we are. To allow someone to change what you like, is a waste of unique reasoning.

It's inspired from the scene when the Team Rocket kidnaps Latios in the movie 5. That blue beam is actually a Dragon Pulse (as it look in gen VI)

Considering what MotorRoach said about try to make that Sylveon more different, I might sketech that on paper tomorrow during freetime at school, but I'm affraid it's gonna end up like Original the character.
Also yeah Sylveon is classified into the Overused tier, Hyper voice works fine with its DW ability. (k awsum joke) Tough it's still weak to Scizor without HP fire :/

EDIT:
@Zipper: so you tried. It looks very nice for a try :)

Still better than my 3Ds. Btw, it looks nice, you drew the characters pretty well.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back