Forum Rules - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is. Read them carefully.

8. Don’t ask for a lock or other administrative action if you aren’t an administrator. The administrators are fully capable of moderating the board without your help. Likewise, don't tell other people what to do. That is the job of the administrators and moderators. If they double post, have bad grammar, or are otherwise breaking the rules, it's not your job to tell them about it.

Hyperknux said:
Daredevil said:
Just a question, are random users allowed to create a WADding contest, and if so, which section should it be in?

FuriousFox is the host of the wad contests, and it's in the editing forums, and voting in SRB2 Discussion I think.

Yeah, but what I'm asking is if I can create my own wad contest topic.

You sure can. Just not on the SRB2 forums. Good luck in doing one. I don't think many people will sign up and do it tbh.

People would join any contest if there is a good prize or something to the winner like a super rare awsome super card.
Get it? Haha.

Has anyone suggested that if the board as a whole followed the rules would we get our special priveleges? I may be sounding a little childish here, but please consider about what I said.

*thinks* *shot for thinking*
13 months with no rule breaking = imagesigs?
*shot for surviving* *stabbed as insurance*
1 warning = lose them?

Chaos Knux said:
*thinks* *shot for thinking*
13 months with no rule breaking = imagesigs?
*shot for surviving* *stabbed as insurance*
1 warning = lose them?

How about consequences for using the *shot* (and anything like it) too much? Seriously, when it's used and abused as much as it is, it's not funny.

I agree with ya, Ice. While I can't stop people from overusing it, it has been overused around here way too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back